Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Who was the worst president we ever had?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
28,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I would add the current one to the list usually cited by historians.

·
It was fun while it lasted
11,126 Posts
To have been fair, you should have listed all presidents. But, since you left off LBJ, the looter of Social Insecurity and the Vietnam War escalator, I'd have to say Carter is it, because he only had 4 years to fuck up the country.

·
Registered
28,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was sticking with the ones historians usually cite. I wanted to give Bush a fair chance, so I left off Warren Harding.

LBJ usually gets rated somewhere in the middle because he pushed through the Civil Rights Act and the Voting Rights Act.

·
Registered
36,850 Posts
Not enough choices. Where is FDR? Where is Lincoln? Where is Grant? Where is Harding?

·
Registered
36,850 Posts
Carter! A mercifully forgettable man.

·
Registered
19,471 Posts
For this particular forum he listed 3 to many.
All he needed here was Bush……..go figure!

·
Registered
28,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Not enough choices. Where is FDR? Where is Lincoln? Where is Grant? Where is Harding?
You have got to stop buying history books written by Michael Savage.

·
Registered
28,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
William Henry Harrison -- I hate quitters
I left out the ones who were essentially harmless. Harding was a buffoon and a drunk, in other words, a man a lot like Bush, but his wife ran things and didn't do a half bad job, the country was at peace and the economy boomed. WHH, aren't you a little harsh on the poor man?

·
Surely A Large Human
35,725 Posts
Was this a scientific research project? I'm sorry...thought it was just taking the piss out of 43. ;)

·
Registered
36,850 Posts

·
Premium Member
43,635 Posts
Haven't done enough research to draw an opinion on the long ago pups. In my life time it would easily be Bush followed by Reagan. Carter was before me but he deserves bad mention. Any pres. who takes from the masses and gives to the special interests in such blatant and deceiving ways is a jerk. Of course the masses are to be attacked for not paying attention.

·
Registered
28,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
heh, heh....some runny, some slimy, some nutty, some hard but basically all the same shit but on different days! heh, heh......

1 - 20 of 108 Posts