Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
SLK 55 AMG
3,560 Posts
DJH chrom line products. I replied to your other thread with the website address. There's two websites actually, one is in english, the other in german. A quick google search will find them for you unless you use the link I provided.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Hopefully this ebay link will work...
Looks like it's made by Rieger
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7966432748&category=36475

·
Registered
slk
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Shinigami - 4/11/2005 2:23 PM

DJH chrom line products. I replied to your other thread with the website address. There's two websites actually, one is in english, the other in german. A quick google search will find them for you unless you use the link I provided.
Shini, help me. YOU know where the front add-on body kit came from?

·
Registered
1999 SLK230 Kompressor
332 Posts
slknow, that piece is the Brabus add-on lip for SLK. Check out the Brabus site and you will notice that this is the same piece on their cars. Unless, of course, somebody else manufactures a similar looking part for cheaper; and, I can safely say it will not be cheap. Yet, I want one too. I just haven't got around to replacing body panels yet - still working on upgrading my headunit to Alpine with iPod [:D]. Man, I love technology!

p.s. Brabus really needs to get with the times and update some more decent pictures on its website. Methinks they spend too much time in the garage and do not come out for air often enough, they are going soft in the noggin. Some larger images aren't too much to ask, especially with all that auto customization going on over there . . .

·
Registered
SLK 55 AMG
3,560 Posts
This is the Brabus add on lip for pre 2001 year model versions of the car.

In 2001, the new body style came out, and Brabus as well modified the look of the front lip by replcaing the whole front bumper. But just this lip part won't cost too much, but if you go with Rieger, it will be even cheaper (the Rieger one is shaped a little different).

·
Registered
slk
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the help guys. I'm considering painting the gray plastic pieces a black gloss color.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts