Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Outstanding Contributor Always Remembered RI
52,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who is the sickist person in your life and why?

·
Banned
17,697 Posts
The posters here, need I explain why................

·
52,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The posters here, need I explain why................
You dont need to explain that one Robert, its your life mate and not theirs;) But you keep posting and that explains a lot:thumbsup:

·
Banned
17,697 Posts
You dont need to explain that one Robert, its your life mate and not theirs;) But you keep posting and that explains a lot:thumbsup:

I have to keep coming back, I am under contract, I am the group psychiatrist...............

·
Registered
19,563 Posts
I think a long term poster who has now gone along with so many of the good fun crew we used to have here before the infiltration, described the above as the blind leading the blind, but I think it's more of a case of the bland leading the bland. Me I don't belong to any group or religion , they only make me think of a troop of little scared monkeys hugging each other in fear of the tiger.
And even though you only have one in your group , the pooh! if you are a psychiatrist you will have your work cut out for the next hundred years.

·
Banned
17,697 Posts
I think a long term poster who has now gone along with so many of the good fun crew we used to have here before the infiltration, described the above as the blind leading the blind, but I think it's more of a case of the bland leading the bland. Me I don't belong to any group or religion , they only make me think of a troop of little scared monkeys hugging each other in fear of the tiger.

Well then if you really feel that way and I woul hate to cause you anymore obvious pain, discomfort or to casue you any serious long term mental problems as you are already showing early signs then I will stop answering any and all of your posts so you can find some inner and mental peace. I certainly hope you get your many problems sorted out, I did my best................

·
52,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
And even though you only have one in your group , the pooh! if you are a psychiatrist you will have your work cut out for the next hundred years.
Vonny there are a lot of Tigers out there but it does not mean the Tigers will always win, but if the Tigers could get along with their intended food then we could learn an a lot more about their taste in food lol:eek:

·
Registered
19,563 Posts
Well then if you really feel that way and I woul hate to cause you anymore obvious pain, discomfort or to casue you any serious long term mental problems as you are already showing early signs then I will stop answering any and all of your posts so you can find some inner and mental peace. I certainly hope you get your many problems sorted out, I did my best................
Learn to spell !, after all it is your first language, and properly the only one you have a school boys qualifications in, but every day you still manage to make a pigs ear of trying express you feeble mind. :rolleyes:

·
Banned
17,697 Posts
Vonny there are a lot of Tigers out there but it does not mean the Tigers will always win, but if the Tigers could get along with their intended food then we could learn an a lot more about their taste in food lol:eek:

Don't worry about it Eric, he is a small minded little one as he blames me for the Dead Rat being banned and Dead Rat taking the choice to not return up until now. He has never thought that Dead Rat should be responsible for his own actions but then I think he rarely takes responsibity for his own actions........................

Oh Eric, sorry if there are some mis-spells, got this cast on my right wrist for another 3 weeks and it makes it hard to punch the proper keys in the right sequence.........

·
Banned
17,697 Posts
:thumbsup:

Not sure what you are throwing the thumbsup for Jay, mittens dropping out I guess you are lost, confused and looking for a new saviour, I have done nothing to take responsibility for as far as Dead rat is concerned. He posts on P3, I post on P3 and we have no problem there so why would he stay away from here due to little ole me..............It all lies in 1 poster's psychotic mind that is riddled with paranoia, psychosis and neurosis, it is sad really..........I hope he get's the help he most urgently needs........

·
52,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Surely A Large Human
35,725 Posts
Is this one of those questions where "if you look around and don't see it, the answer is you"?

Shit...

·
52,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Is this one of those questions where "if you look around and don't see it, the answer is you"?

Shit...
Getting to close for comfort? they say if the cap fits, od dear, you did not have to answer this one:surrender:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts