Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1001 - 1020 of 1048 Posts

·
CH4S Admin , Outstanding Contributor
39,248 Posts
Look, DP, I read your posts and your started threads. I don't need an interpreter to see you're an anti Semite. What you miss is that I really don't care. you're allowed. I am anti-Islam, a bigot if you want to use that term.

I just wanted to know if you really thought that an attack on the regular Syrian army made a country an "ally" of Isis? Isn't that what you said? Seems pretty stupid so I drilled down on it.

Answer?
You are correct sir, by saying you are anti Islam, you declare yourself a bigot.
Being anti islamist = pseudo islamic radicals who twist the koran to fit their own message of hate, would be quite different.
If you bother to read Haarez, Israel's oldest newspaper, you'll find opposition to Netanyahu's apartheid policies, the disenfranchisement of the Palestinian people, and the establishment and expansion of illegal Jewish settlements into Palestinian territories.
Would you call those Jewish journalists and Israeli Jews who agree with them anti Semites?
As a post WWII born German, I see too many parallels to my Countries dark and murderous past.
The World's sympathies for the apartheid policies of the nazi's and the following suffering and mass killings of Jews during the Holocaust were instrumental in getting the united nations votes required that made the foundation of a Jewish homeland a reality.
The foundation and expansion of illegal settlements in Palestinian territories are in violation of laws set by the UN, the same United Nations that approved the application for Israel's Statehood and is responsible for the Countries very existence.
Instead of showing understanding to other oppressed peoples and trying to find solutions, it is sad to see a Country founded as a safe haven for Jews who experienced persecution and oppression not only get comfortable in the shoes of their former oppressors, but to follow in their footsteps.

Israel's occupation of the Palestinian territories is the world's longest military occupation in modern times
Interesting site, ask Israeli's [email protected]

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
As far as I can see, the Palestinians have no country. They are tribal vagrants, with no language, religion or subculture and have been pushed out of Jordan like the underclass they are.

·
CH4S Admin , Outstanding Contributor
39,248 Posts

·
66,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,004
As far as I can see, the Palestinians have no country. They are tribal vagrants, with no language, religion or subculture and have been pushed out of Jordan like the underclass they are.
Classic!

Are they subhumans too? Let us know so that we can buy your line.

·
Premium Member
43,635 Posts
Oh that, well I like the little filled nuts from the ME that pop and fizzle when you bite in to them at the bar.

·
Forum Administrator , RC Colas® & Moon Pies®
39,177 Posts
"Made today" bracketed within two commas makes it clear that it is a qualifier.

But English is my second language... what's your excuse? :rotfl:
It only qualifies that his third post was made today, according to stocky's post. There is no indication that it applies to the timing of the first and second posts mentioned. Had the two commas that you refer to been omitted, you would be correct.

All of that aside, I do not now nor have I ever seen any indication that DP is anti-Semite.

·
66,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,011
It only qualifies that his third post was made today, according to stocky's post. There is no indication that it applies to the timing of the first and second posts mentioned. Had the two commas that you refer to been omitted, you would be correct.

All of that aside, I do not now nor have I ever seen any indication that DP is anti-Semite.
Thank you!

·
Registered
14,512 Posts

We didn't even discuss what was emboldened for emphasis, and the mention of 15 years...

Brave of you to 'twist piggy's ear'.

"Sure... :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: - Tough gig English, heh".

·
Registered
6,822 Posts

there may be mistakes in all of my posts as i am not as skilled as most here

but in hindsight my only mistake was bolding 3 instead of 15 though everyone got the point regardless-

the 3 is meaningless, the 15 is the point

·
Forum Administrator , RC Colas® & Moon Pies®
39,177 Posts
there may be mistakes in all of my posts as i am not as skilled as most here

but in hindsight my only mistake was bolding 3 instead of 15 though everyone got the point regardless-

the 3 is meaningless, the 15 is the point
Honestly, I didn't catch your meaning until SR pointed out the error. I took it as it was written and didn't bother checking the poster's history. That's on me,

Regardless, I don't call out the typos and more obscure grammar errors of other posters because I make enough, myself so I get where you're coming from. It was only when another poster doubled down on it that I felt compelled to stick my nose in.

·
Registered
6,822 Posts
i will say the basic grasp of english and more importantly spelling is fairly high on this forum-

unfortunately spell correct, corrects spelling but replaces words- 21st century problems...

·
Registered
8,098 Posts
ISIS is an idea. you can kill every fighter but the funding and madrassas remain.

·
Registered
61,958 Posts

I'm always correct. I should hurl a litany of insults to you to prove my point.

Wrong. You're always wrong. How much would you charge me for insulting you to show how wrong you are?

And speaking of English being a tough gig... if some crazy nut walking down the street yells "you bastards!!!", how do you know he's not actually yelling "Jew bastards!!!"...?

·
66,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,019
Un combattant de Daesh capturé avoue: Nous travaillons pour le gouvernement Américain
Un combattant de Daesh capturé a avoué que le groupe terroriste de l’État islamique travaille réellement pour le gouvernement américain.

Dans une admiration étonnante de ce que beaucoup avaient déjà soupçonné, le militant de haut rang de Daesh, appréhendé par l’organisation Warfare Worldwide à Deir Ezzor, a admis que son régime travaillait pour le gouvernement américain pour créer des troubles en Syrie et renverser le président Bashar al-Assad.

Ses confessions vidéo ont exposé de nouveaux détails choquants sur la collusion des États-Unis-Daesh.

1001 - 1020 of 1048 Posts