Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2009 BMW Z4, 2005 SLK 200, 2004 S 280
1,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do they look at you at the traffic light....or, only when you are pointing a camera at them?

Attachments

·
Registered
SLK55,CayenneS,XKR
1,995 Posts
Wow, now that is Congestion.

·
Registered
2006 SLK 350
1,614 Posts
Too bad the SLK doesn't come with a rear view camera.

·
Registered
2006 Slk 200K
266 Posts
alroumi said:
Wow, now that is Congestion.

I think it was Corkscrew - correct me if i m wrong - that has posted a photo showing consumption of about 22lt/100 km in the streets of Bangkok!!!

·
Registered
Volvo 940GLE, GMC Suburban, Infiniti I30, Toyota Prius, VW GTI, MB SLK350, Lexus IS250
1,063 Posts
Couple of BMWs this morning; first a Z4 with top down (in a light drizzle no less) practically on my bumper, then a new 530i again practically on my bumper.

I was in Taipei last week and they have lot of scooters too. With advent of subways, the surface street traffic had certainly improved. Whil;e I spotted a SLK in Japan a few days earlier, only S Class and E Class in Taipei. The ride from the airport was in a S Class.

·
Registered
2009 BMW Z4, 2005 SLK 200, 2004 S 280
1,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
GregoryGR said:
I think it was Corkscrew - correct me if i m wrong - that has posted a photo showing consumption of about 22lt/100 km in the streets of Bangkok!!!
Sometimes I can even average as much as 13kph when driving in Bangkok. Thank God for air conditioning.

Attachments

·
Registered
slk 200 r171
59 Posts
I had a vacation in Bangkok in December and the congestion certainly has to be seen to be believed. But, the drivers were so relaxed and patient as everyone is in the same situation. The people were friendly and courteous in and out of their cars.

I was glad I was always being driven, but it was no where near as stressful as driving in London. We just sat back and got where we needed to be a little faster than walking.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts