Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who ever thinks this car looks good, must be blind, that is an Accord coupe w/ volvo. w some FUGLY.

Not to be mean, but that is the FUGLIEST car on the market, they for sure are not going to get my business for the new AMG version... I will stick to my 2001 55 over that new ugly shape any day.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ap - One thing that is puzzling me is how so many people can ...

pass judgement on a vehicle that they have only seen in 2 pictures. Guys, with the 1999 - 2002 CLK are downing the car before it even hits the showroom. If someone prefers the new vehicle over the old that does not make them blind or stupid. I will have to drive the car and get a feel for it. Personally, I am looking for more interior room. The current model is tight for me. (6'3'). To each his own. You do not have to down the new model to make yourself feel more comfortable about keeping the discontinued model. Regardless, of what you guys are saying on this board. MB will not miss a beat with this new model. In fact, it is going to rival the Lexus SC430 and the Jaguar Coupe. Watch and see !!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
D$... you might be correct, but if you think that an automaker wants to compete with the SC 430....

that is a ugly car too... as for the discontinued model crap you said, I really don't think BENZ owners really care about a model if it is no longet available... I guess you like the little baby C coupe also.... Do you smell that????.....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ap - Naw, I don't dig the C-Coupe. All I am going to say is that ...

this new CLK will be best of breed and will produce an ALL-NEW following. I don't think the MB designed this car to get current CLK owners to upgrade. The car is more spacious, luxurious and has better performance than the previous model. That is what they set out to do. There is nothing that says that they had to take bits and pieces of the current model to get where they wanted to do. If you like the current model better, great then keep it but you don't have to down the new model to say that. Everytime MB comes out with a new model, I am sure they get some flack. There are people that liked the Old S Class better than the new one and there will be people that like the Old E class better than the New one. There was not a previous CLK to compare this one to. MB will do just fine. You say that the SC 430 is ugly, but it is selling too and so will this new CLK.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I guess you are correct.... The company will still be there, but that was only my opinion, I just ..

don't like the 'cookie cutter' style of automakers.. I know a guy with the C coupe, he thinks he is in the same class as the CLK with his muffin pan wheels!!! But i know, to each is his own... TRUCE!!!! :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I like new 209 but when I look at my CLK it is also nice to me.

Hi<br>
<br>
I'm the one who just bought 02CLK. I already know when the new model coming, and how it is look before i buy my car. In my mine the clk209 it is very nice and look sporty than current model but the clk208 is look classic with it own style. I like both of them.I Just want to tell you guys something, don't worry about your car or worry about when it will discontinue, because Mercedes is still a Mercedes no mather how old it is , so be proud that you are the one of the Mercedes owner.<br>
<br>
2002 CLK320 <br>
1994 SL280(at home country)<br>
1995 S500 (at home country)<br>
1996 c180(at home country)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts