Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
00 g500
2,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, i'm in a hurry to try and figure out a decent tire to throw on the truck for this weekend. Anybody remember which brands have a free trial period or gauranteed return period?

·
Registered
111.010 121.942 202.033
1,850 Posts
ewalberg - 3/31/2005 11:46 AM

Hello all, i'm in a hurry to try and figure out a decent tire to throw on the truck for this weekend. Anybody remember which brands have a free trial period or gauranteed return period?
I think anything DiscountTire sells has the 30 day trial - not sure on the mileage limit.

So you got the rims? I wished on a shooting star last night for you[;)]

·
Registered
00 g500
2,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no blastit!

Friggin' wheels will be in on monday which totally sucks. SO much for being done by christmas... snow season is almost over, and not even ready for a off road trip. I think the guy called me today to pay for shipping... think i'll make him wait until i at least get them mounted and balanced. Now i have to arrange to see if they can hold them till tuesday becuase i don't think my work wants to find a place to store a palate of rims till tuesday.

I thought some of the tire manufacturers offered trial period gauranttee's so maybe i could get some nitto's or toyo's for the 18's this weekend ... a little bit crumby thing to do but with only probably 20-30% tread left and wash board roads in my future this weekend i'm feeling a bit desperate.

Thanks for the prayers though.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts