1311 Views 2 Replies 0 Participants Last post by  HapaHaole
G
Should i go for a CLK430 or GS400? Please reply.<br>Thanks.<br>
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
They are both great cars although this may be a biased response..more

since this is an MB board. <p>Here's some things to see what you want :<p>1. Do want to fit 5 full size adults in the car ?<br>If yes go with the GS400..the CLK will fit only four.<p>2. Do you want exclusivity ?<br>There is a limited production for CLKs. The GS line is everywhere.<p>3. Do you mind people going in and out of the front seat ?<br>2drs. vs. 4 drs.<p>4. Sport or family sedan ?<p>CLK all the way !!<p>Frank<br>: Should i go for a CLK430 or GS400? Please reply.<br>Thanks.<br><p>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well it is like comparing apples and oranges. The Gs400 would be close to a E430, BMW 540I. I would compare it to a SC400. Now the overall handling and speed the CLK430 is alot better(personal experience) Yet one thing to think of is this.. The Resale value on the CLK is 5X more of the GS400. Dont get me wrong Lexus is a great car I own a LS400 right now, and test drove the new IS300 and I loved it. Just I think of where my money goes.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.