Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Carlsson 2/5 Brilliant looks much better on a CLK

You have been very helpful in helping me decide what to do with my car. I have a few more questions still(as you can tell I'm sure), is it possible for me to contact you through email? Thanks Mach.<p>ifs-01.iverson.com

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: LM5, tell me if you end up getting them and how much!

the quote i got was about $5500 for 19' and $4900 for 18' both with P7000. I have no clue if that's a good price or not. maybe you can help me out. the carlsson rims are a little cheaper.<p>ifs-01.iverson.com

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I just put on 18" Carlsson 2/5 Brilliant... (more)

I still can't wipe this stupid grin off of my face. :) 18x8F and 18x9R, wrapped in Bridgestone Potenza S-03 PP (some of the best rubber you can buy, much better than P7000) 225/40-18 and 255/35-18. Whole package, with delivery, came to just under $3500. Can't beat that with a stick. Nothing against the LM-5, it's a beautiful wheel. But the 2/5 looks so much better in person than in any picture I've ever seen. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.<br> <br> -Daesun<p>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sounds good. Please do post pics of your carlsson, cos I can't decide between...

going with 19' or 18' plus other toys. Just want to make sure they do look big enough. My 18' lowenharts look like 16'!!!<br> <br> <p>ifs-01.iverson.com

1 - 14 of 14 Posts