Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to decide on which vehicle to buy. I have narrowed my choices down to the mercedes c class and the bmw 3 series. I am looking for a car that is more luxury than sport and is reliable. I saw the JD Power thing and I still am interested in the Mercedes, I really like the styling and the features that are available. I only need seating for 2 people and occasionaly 4. Please give me your oppinions on these vehicles and whether or not you think it would be a good vehicle for me. Thank You in advance for you responses.

·
Registered
2008 E350 AMG Sport Package, P2
505 Posts
Get these!!!!

For Mercedes, SLK320, CLK320 or 500 or C-Class 320 sport.
Good luck

·
Registered
W163
19 Posts
Mercedes is the way to go... sorry BMW... I don't really like the interior... except the M...

Mercedes is the way to go... sorry BMW... I don't really like the interior... except the M3 & M5 :)

·
Registered
CLK 55 AMG '03
136 Posts
I am trying to decide on which vehicle to buy. I have narrowed my choices down to the mercedes c class and the bmw 3 series. I am looking for a car that is more luxury than sport and is reliable. I saw the JD Power thing and I still am interested in the Mercedes, I really like the styling and the features that are available. I only need seating for 2 people and occasionaly 4. Please give me your oppinions on these vehicles and whether or not you think it would be a good vehicle for me. Thank You in advance for you responses.
The new CLK W209 by MB is the ultimate luxury coupe...suitable for 4 as well. I have changed to CLK after driving Beamers for 10 years. Look around you ..and you'll find that the BMW 3 series is quite common...nothing exclusive anymore. Final choice is yours!
Cheers

·
Registered
51 Posts
I just bought a 2003 CLK55AMG. You should check them out if you only need a 2-seater most ...

I just bought a 2003 CLK55AMG. You should check them out if you only need a 2-seater most of the time. They are bigger now and the interior has benefited.

·
Registered
C-43 AMG
11 Posts
Every car on the road is a beamer. The mercedes is much more exclusive and as a luxury ca...

Every car on the road is a beamer. The mercedes is much more exclusive and as a luxury car, no comparison. Even the M-5's are all over the west coast like a dime a dozen. I like the Beamer but if you want a touch of class and a lot of pussy it's a no brainer, MB.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts