Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have decided to treat myself by replacing my 6 year old Audi A4Q with a new ride. A buddy of mine is a car broker specializing in Geramn cars which I do prefer.<br> <br> To make a long story short I can get a great deal on two cars, each due to a strange set of circumstances. The two cars are, which differ in price by US$6,000, are:<br> <br> - Mercedes-Benz C320 Sport (215 hp and 221 lb/feet of torque)<br> - Mercedes-Benz C32 AMG (349 hp and 321 lb/feet of torque)<br> <br> The wildcard here is that I love having all wheel drive and Mercedes-Benz will have an all wheel drive version of the C320 Sport in Spetember (i.e. 2003 model) and I am somewhat conrcerned about going from an all wheel drive car to a rear wheel drive car.<br> <br> The questions I have are:<br> <br> 1. Does anyone have any experience/knowledge with either of these cars?<br> <br> 2. Is it worth waiting for the all wheel drive version?<br> <br> 3. Is the C32 AMG worth the extra money?<br> <br> 4. What changes are due for 2003?<br> <br> 5. Would you folks consider any of the following options important -- enhanced sound system, navigation system, rain sensor wipers, or tele aid.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
A bone stock C32 already has all the options you want..

plus the power to boot. If you want more opinions, please post in the W203 forum :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts