• Headlight #4

Votes: 4 8.7%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am sure this has been asked several times I have seen some lights close to these up before which one do you like best. A poll will be attached to see what the most popular light style is.

Choice # 1

Choice # 2

Choice # 3

Choice # 4

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
All of them Kyn:bowdown: do you play musical headlights :) I like them all but my favorites are #2 then #1. I figured I would do a poll and see what is the most popular

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
I voted for #1. Nothing beats the clean look of Euro headlights IMO.
As for #3 and #4, they're all over ebay.

·
Registered
77 Posts
#1 all the way.just open them and paint the plastic part black and you will end with very nice looking headlights.
although you will need to separate the glass and the plastic"the gray shape on the glass from the inside"

·
Registered
6,726 Posts
I chance my headlights when i change my mood. Same tails i got like 4 different kinds, as well as grille's and frames.

I also have stock nam's and the 84 bucket nam's

·
IR MODERATOR
9,228 Posts
What? You only bring out #3 and #4 for the Essex County Battle of the Ricers?

I would take any combo of North American lights over #3 and #4.
hahahahaha....so true..rice+benz=fugly

I chance my headlights when i change my mood. Same tails i got like 4 different kinds, as well as grille's and frames.

I also have stock nam's and the 84 bucket nam's
i got the same combo lights euros, nams, and nam buckets

·
Registered
107 Posts
#1 all the way.just open them and paint the plastic part black and you will end with very nice looking headlights.
although you will need to separate the glass and the plastic"the gray shape on the glass from the inside"
You have a picture of these?

·
IR MODERATOR
9,228 Posts

·
Registered
1,384 Posts

·
IR MODERATOR
9,228 Posts
#1 period. No offense but #2,3,4 are just jokes.
+1 for #1. #2 doesnt look too bad airdrew has them on his and they look real good. #3 & #4 are fugly, never on a 190. the pic z168 posted of the W123 style lights look nice.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Wow only 25 votes :eek:come on peeps vote it is fun:D. To many euro fans out there and they are winning where is the crystal;) and rice:eek: lovers.

I love the light Z168 posted I wish I could have added them to the poll.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
I think he means like these:

Ebay 190 Euros
FYI - These happen to be Depo's, I emailed on them before from this seller.

BTW - Getting a little frustrating with and not just this seller but many who are lowering there Buy Now sell prices and charging quite high on shipping. I understand they have a box cost (maybe ) plus handling charges but $ 40.00 ... I am close to this seller and they did offer a lower shipping charge so you might ask first.

Dan

1 - 20 of 26 Posts