Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1989 300SL
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear All,

does anyone know where I could find a source for a very well maintained W123 estate in the UK?

Thanks for any feedback!

·
Premium Member
W-1-2-3 Go!
16,161 Posts
There is a W123 enthusiast group on MSN, and I think they are based in the UK but also have international members. You might want to try them, chances are some of them might be selling their W123s. Goodluck!

http://groups.msn.com/W123Club

·
Registered
1989 300SL
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the link, I´ll have a look as soon as I can.

Regarding Mercedes direct, I don´t think they have had any 123´s in stock for a good 15 years! (at least in the UK they probably haven ´t).

Regards,
Riccardo

·
Registered
280SE 280CE 560SEL
978 Posts
RGubbioli - 2/21/2005 12:39 PM

Dear All,

does anyone know where I could find a source for a very well maintained W123 estate in the UK?

Thanks for any feedback!
Consider joining the The Mercedes-Benz Club. Members tend to have very well maintained cars, they have a good monthly magazine with colour adverts of cars for sale, and a website too:

www.mercedes-benz-club.co.uk

-J

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
RGubbioli - 2/24/2005 1:02 PM
Regarding Mercedes direct, I don´t think they have had any 123´s in stock for a good 15 years! (at least in the UK they probably haven ´t).
Once in a while some of the rarer ones do pop up. Inform them that you are in the market for one, and they will usually source one out for you. (worth a try)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts