Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi ... i have been searching for some bi-xenon (projector) oem headlights on ebay, the only ones i found are 1599.00 without shipping, insane ? yes

Is anyone selling theirs anytime soon? or can you point me in the right direction, thanks.

·
Registered
C230K Sport Sedan
5,368 Posts
That's not really insane considering that Steve was selling factory seconds for close to that price and said he doesn't have anymore since MB stopped making the W203. If you don't mind making your own and are willing to accept some melting you can get the fake bixenons on ebay, put a pair of HID kits (they are sooo cheap now) you can put them in for $600-700 or so.

·
Registered
86 Posts
If you are patient, you can find a used set on eBay. Normally they go from $750 to $1000. I got really lucky and just bought a clean used set for $800. Make sure when you search, try using Xenon along with W203, C230, C240, C320, C350 and C Class. I've seen many people list with just C Class, or C230, etc.

The set on eBay from Markus123Dueren for $1599.00 is actually a good price considering what it is. These are first rate OEM quality. The ones that Steve at MBenzNL sells are cheaper ($1,350 shipped) because they have minor blemishes. Bi-Xenon's cost $2,300 at any US MB dealer at Wholesale Price.

Also, you can try to see if Steve at MBenzNL has any left. I asked them 2 weeks ago, and they said they still had 2 or 3 sets. Steve @ MBenznl dot com

·
Registered
06 c230, 07 lexus LS460L, black c63 amg
227 Posts
lol 1500 is super cheap bro, i paid for factory original ones 3k installed at a mercedes benz body shop down here in miami.

·
Registered
86 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts