Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know a good place to get a lorinser dtm kit? I live in toronto, canada but chances are harder to get one here.

·
Registered
clk
198 Posts
http://www.performanceproducts.com/GroupPage.aspx?groupid=13&groupname=Lorinser

http://www.wheelexperts.com/aero/lorinser/line.html

You're looking to pay @6000.00 for a real DTM kit. Talk to Peter at wheelexpert. He gives good deals. I will have my finished by the weekend. [:D]

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
damn thats expensive, how much did it cost you for paint and install?

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok i bought a replica lorinser, its on its way and i got a quote for about the same price with paint but the guy is telling me that its not that easy to install due to some molding? Do i just remove the factory kit and install this one or there something else to it? And do you have any pics of yours? Thanks.

·
Registered
CL
297 Posts
if its a replica kit, theres a good chance youre going to have to play around with it to get it to fit correctly. a dremel and bondo might become your next two best friends. do a search on here and youll see what i mean.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i'm not gonna try to do it myself, but i'm hoping the replica is close enough that there wont be any problems ... i got the kit for 1080 US including shipping and fogs, i would have got it from autoblz with his group buy that he wanted to start but it never happened and i couldnt wait because it takes 1 month to ship here to canada. Its fiberglass so i have it arrives safely but not sure what the body shop will do with the kit and overcharge me with it.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i ordered it from autorice.com but i still havent recieved it yet nor have i seen the condition of the kit so i dunno if you want to wait on it till mine arrives, it will be here he said within 4 weeks but they dont have it on their site, i emailed them and he said he could get it for me. I think he's related to autoblz.com, could be wrong though ...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts