Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took delivery on my car and it was missing the drivers side floor mat. I have black interior and wanted to get an OEM mat and not the rubber or aftermarket. I can't find anything online and wondered where you can get them besides the stealership. :)

·
Registered
39 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was in the same boat, they're not easy to come by or cheap, barely any oem on ebay, I ended up ordering mine new on performanceproducts4benz.com (Genuine Mercedes-Benz® Floor Mats and Other Mercedes Parts and Mercedes Accessories by Performance Products)

They were the cheapest anywhere i found when I ordered them (got them on sale with 20% off), you may want to look for a coupon or wait till they have a sale again if you want to save some $$$.
The CLS models have a snap/locking system and it doesn't appear that these have that, but this is a generic picture. Did the ones your order snap in like OEM or were they OEM?

·
Registered
39 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
I just got off the phone with performance products 4 benz and they confirmed that these are OEM mats, and that they're back ordered from Mercedes directly till jan 19 :(

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just purchased a set from the Mercedes dealership and they were running a 20% off sale, so I got a set for like $119.

·
Registered
39 Posts
last time i tried filtering through parts.com via make and model it never came up, i never actually tried the individual oem part # lookup :p ..... and i thought $97 was a good price!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I still haven't received them, they've been on backorder. These are supposed to be actual OEM Mercedes mats from Mercedes directly. The part # also corresponds to a portion of the Mercedes part # Q 6 68 0605 which are the black mats for our car.

Here's a link to floor mat part numbers:
http://www.koperformance.com/mercedes/oe_maintenance_misc/ko_performance_genuine_mercedes_benz_floor_mats_fitment_guide.pdf
Benbac, did you ever receive these mats? When I contacted them via email, they said backorder too, but said would be in the very next week. Were you happy with them?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Where did you end up ordering your mats from? After konigstiger's response, I canceled my order with performanceproducts4benz.com and ordered it through parts.com, they had it in stock, and it came in within a week. Brand new OEM and very happy. I ordered both the carpet and all weather mats. i think i'll be keeping the all weather one's in until the end of the season.

·
Registered
39 Posts
it seems they've been back ordered for a while with them, if they haven't shipped then i'd suggest you just cancel the order with them and order it through parts.com like what i did, it'll be quicker.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I just went to Parts.com and all they show for 2006-2007 are the all weather mats. They do show the carpet mats for the 2008. What year is your CLS?

·
Registered
39 Posts
I have an '06. At parts.com, instead of trying to find the mats via the accessories section, do an "OEM Part Number Search", search for "Q6680605" which is the part # for the black carpet mats. FYI, they also come up cheaper if you do a direct search versus browsing the categories :)

·
Registered
39 Posts
the carpet mats that come up under the 08 accessories section, should fit, but don't take my word on that, it seems those are different kind of mats, "velour" mats, i believe the original mats are "multi-loop".

please correct me if i'm wrong anyone.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts