Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1987 190E 2.6 Midnight Blue
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a w201 1987 2.6 and want to modernize its looks by upgrading to 17inch wheels. I don't want custom wheels but am interested as to where I can find stock Mercedes wheels from newer models.

Where did you find your wheels?

·
Registered
'88 560SL - 2nd generation "original owner", 17k miles
29 Posts
I have a w201 1987 2.6 and want to modernize its looks by upgrading to 17inch wheels. I don't want custom wheels but am interested as to where I can find stock Mercedes wheels from newer models.

Of course, there's eBay - but I'd start by determining what fits. Probably the best source would be a MB dealer.

I've also had good luck with Bud's Benz - they're very helpful, and (usually) have a good selection of wheels/parts in stock.

Another source for info might be Tire Rack or similar.

Good luck!

·
W163 and General Mercedes Host
3,369 Posts

Go thru these for sizing and fitment.

·
Undercover Moderator
2002 SL BRABUS 5.8 Silver Arrow; 1992 SL BRABUS B11; 1996 S Class diplomat ride
5,337 Posts

........^^^....You could check out BenzWorld Classifieds Section For Sale/Wanted/Trade/Giveaway.....^^^......

Cheers, 🍺

·
Registered
W204 c250s
124 Posts
There is a few YouTube vids with larger wheels on 190’s... your just looking for fitment specs.. also you could go to the tire rack and plug your specs in there site, it’ll give you the offsets/widths etc and then you’ll know your limits.. if my memory serves me: +48 to + 35 is your window

1 - 5 of 5 Posts