Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I searched the forum and the internet, including ebay, but still have not found the OEM center console trim, any style. There are plenty of stickies you can put on existing or trim for other areas like the driver/passenger AC vents but that will not work for my needs, I need a replacement.

I have a SLK230 Kompressor with the brushed aluminum style trim, I also dont have seat warmers so I am looking for a part without those cut outs. My trim was damaged when taking out the cubby hole to run some wires and it now looks horrible. If the brushed aluminum is not available then I would need all the OEM trim parts for the new style, either way I need a fix. The dealership quoted me a price of $400.

If anyone has one or knows where I can get one, please help.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks good but....

That is what I need, sort of, this one has the cut outs for the seat warmer buttons which I dont have. If I cant find another one then I guess I could use pieces of the old one and cover them up but that worries me on how that would look.

Thanks, that is the best result so far.

·
Registered
1999 SLK230 M5
65 Posts
This guy has a couple r170s he's pulling apart. Real nice guy too. You may have to write him as his phone hasn't been working for the last few days.

i will be parting out my 1998 SLK230 this week. Please call me if you need anything because i dont have a computer in the shop to check my emails. i am willing to ship some items but not all ( like doors, trunk,seats and roof) smaller items i can ship.Will have some pictures later tonight of the car and what i have. Below is a list of what i dont have:

Call me with what you need: (818)913-1607

Supercharger
Fenders
bumpers
grill
Hood
Wheels

1 - 7 of 7 Posts