Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried autohuze? they dont sell it
KO PEFORMACE keep saying they will get back to me... I finally got up the guts to tear this thing apart and now having a problem finding one other than ebay? a:confused:

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey thanx for your reply.. im in DES MOINES, IOWA
I just got an email on one but let me know what ya got and thanx again

·
Registered
95 C280, 89 300E, 94' E320 Coupe, 91' 560SEC
1,095 Posts
Mercedes Engine Wiring Harness For Fuel Injection System NOTE: Check Part Number on Old Part Before Ordering. NOTE: Also Use- (1) 202 540 34 09 Transmission Wiring Harness 2025403832 - RM European Auto Parts

RMEuropean came back as having stock but, I don't know if it might be New-Old Stock. I have never dealt with them and don't know about there quality of business/policies you are saving some 8% off the dealer.

However I just got a hold of Tom over at the Parts Dept of Mercedes-Benz of DesMoines and he can order you the part and it will get to you in some 3-4 days. Probably from the MBUSA NJ warehouse. He has it going for $735 but he might be able to help you out a little bit on Price. He didn't say how much or if his Parts supervisor will authorize but it wouldn't hurt to ask. Who knows it might go down to a good price. (1-515-334-8380)

Not only that, MB -Wiring harness comes with warranty and he can dbl check the part number with you before you order with the VIN like I did with you.

·
Registered
2004 E320 Wagon
10 Posts
I believe there cost is under the $580 range. I was able to get mine at the price they sell to other shops. I believe it was $588 plus another $34 for the coil power harness.

So I would hope they can do something on the price.

Thats ok the current price for the C280 harness is $1200, that is the shop price too.

·
Registered
95 C280, 89 300E, 94' E320 Coupe, 91' 560SEC
1,095 Posts
katiedog;4492144 Thats ok the current price for the C280 harness is $1200 said:
tell me about it i just replaced mine, my vin was the later one so it was the more expensive one 1200, but i paid shop price which was lower at 1100.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hey thanx .. ya i called about all the ebay sellers that are selling the harness but all and I mean ALL say they willl get back to me.... I will call te DM dealer... my kid called them a couple months ago but swore they said over 1000.00 ill call em today!!! THANX AGAIN!!! :thumbsup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts