Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Always Remembered RIP
10,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You grab them when they are young children...

You start with the young ones.

MEMRI: Latest News

Hamas Children TV Bunny Assud Urges Boycott of Danish Goods, Threatens to Kill Danes over Muhammad Cartoons

In the February 22, 2008 episode of the Hamas children's show "The Pioneers of Tomorrow," on Al-Aqsa TV, program host Saraa Barhoum and bunny character Assud urge viewers to boycott Danish products and to avenge the insult of the Muhammad cartoons reprinted by Danish newspapers. They also express their hope that "all the borders will be opened" between Arab countries, and discuss their own "martyrdom."

To view the clip, visit Clip

To view more MEMRI TV clips from Al-Aqsa TV, visit MEMRI TV

"Are You Boycotting Israeli and Danish Products?"

Child host Saraa Barhoum: "Amani, you've seen the kind of attack that the West launched against the Prophet Muhammad. What do you have to say on behalf of the Prophet Muhammad?"

Amani, by phone: "In the name of Allah, the Merciful, the Compassionate, I say to those cowardly infidels..."

Assud the Bunny: "Those criminals..."

Amani: "Yes, those criminals... You mock our Prophet Muhammad, but look, my beloved Prophet Muhammad, how Allah responded to them: 'Allah shall pay them back for their mockery, and He leaves them alone in their excess, blindly wandering on.' My beloved Messenger of Allah, they mocked you with their drawings, because they do not know the mercy in your heart. My beloved Muhammad, if they had known the mercy in your heart, they would not have done this to you. Allah knows that we love you, and that we will redeem you with our souls, our blood, and our hearts."

[...]

Assud: "Are you boycotting Israeli and Danish products?"

Amani: "Yes, Assud. I am."

Assud: "You've stopped eating them altogether?"

Amani: "I have."

Assud: "That's great. Keep it up."

Saraa: "All of us will definitely boycott Danish products, and even before that, we will boycott Israeli products, Amani."

"Because the Arabs and Muslims Keep Silent, [The Danes] Humiliated Them"

Amani: "With your permission, I'd like to continue."

Assud and Saraa: "Go ahead."

Amani: "Finally, I'd like to apologize to the Messenger of Allah. May Allah curse these infidels, who have gone astray. We the soldiers of the pioneers of tomorrow, apologize to you, beloved Messenger of Allah. Denmark has spoken heresy, but you are a source of pride and mercy for Islam and the Muslims."

Assud: "The [American] cowboys have spoken heresy as well."

[...]

Amani: "Our brothers, the Americans, have affronted the Prophet Muhammad..."

Assud: "They are not our brothers, they are criminals."

Amani: "What?"

Assud: "They are infidels, not our brothers."

Amani: "They are enemies of Allah, and they have affronted the Prophet Muhammad."

[...]

Saraa: "How did these Danes have the audacity to affront the Messenger of Allah? Do you have an answer to that, Assud?"

Assud: "No, I don't. Maybe because the Arabs and Muslims keep silent, [the Danes] humiliated them and did these things to them."

"Allah Willing, the Soldiers of 'The Pioneers of Tomorrow' Will Redeem the Prophet Muhammad with All That They Possess - Even with Their Blood"..."We Will Kill Them"

Saraa: "That's one reason, but there is an even more important reason, Assud."

Assud: "I have no idea."

Saraa: "It's because the West has seen that we've moved away from the religion of Allah, and from the Sunna of our Prophet Muhammad. They have also seen that we have forsaken the religion of Allah, and therefore, they could affront the Prophet, because... We have done nothing to redeem the Prophet Muhammad. But I say to them: You haven't seen anything yet. Allah willing, the soldiers of the 'Pioneers of Tomorrow' will redeem the Prophet Muhammad with all that they possess, and even with their blood, Assud. They will not allow them to do this again."

Assud: "If they do it again, Saraa, we will kill them, right?"

Saraa: "Allah willing."

Assud: "I will bite them and eat them up."

Saraa: "Yes.

[...]

"Assud, we are not terrorists. All we want is to get our beloved homeland, Palestine, back. We want all of Palestine to be ours. We are not terrorists..."

Assud: "Because it was ours to begin with, right?"

Saraa: "Right. They say we are terrorists merely because we want this, but of course, we're not terrorists..."

Assud: "They are the terrorists."

"I Want Us to Take Jaffa, Acre, Haifa, and All of Palestine, Allah Willing, and Then We'll Go to Iraq... All The Borders Will Be Opened"

Saraa: "Yes, Assud. Allah willing, we will regain the cities under Zionist occupation, such as Jaffa, Haifa, Acre, Ashdod, the village of Hoj, and all the Palestinian cities."

Assud: "Saraa, do you know what I'm hoping for? I want us to take Jaffe, Acre, Haifa, and all of Palestine, Allah willing, and then we'll go to Iraq. All the borders will be opened. Between Egypt and us, there will be no barriers, and the same goes for Jordan and Saudi Arabia. We'll come and go by car. I hope this comes true. Do you think this will come true?"

Saraa: "Allah willing, this will come true soon."

"When I Am Martyred, a Tiger Will Take My Place"

Assud: "Allah willing, when I am martyred, a tiger will take my place... Allah willing, I will be the one to fix things, and there won't be any tiger. The "Pioneers of Tomorrow" and I will make this dream come true. [...]

"Allah Willing, There Are Thousands of Soldiers of the 'Pioneers of Tomorrow'"

"Who will host this show if you are martyred? Will 100,000 Saraas take your place?"

Saraa: "Allah willing, Assud."

Assud: "We'll take them from among the 'Pioneers of Tomorrow,' Allah willing."

Saraa: "Allah willing, there are thousands of soldiers of the 'Pioneers of Tomorrow.'"

Assud: "Martyrdom for the sake of Allah is what we hope for, right?"

Saraa: "Right, Assud."

[...]

Saraa: "What do you have to say to the cartoonist who started all this, and affronted the Prophet by drawing him?"

Assud: "He's a criminal..."

Saraa: "Yes, a criminal."

Tasnim, by phone: "I say to him, and to all of them, that no matter how much they try to hide him, we will manage to kill him, to assassinate him."

Assud: "Allah willing."

Saraa: "I pray that Allah makes the earth swallow him up, so that he serves as a lesson to others like him, Tasnim.

[...]

"Assud, it appears that our show is coming to an end. What do you have to say to this criminal, the cartoonist who affronted the Prophet by drawing him?"

Assud: "I say to him what you already said: You criminal, you lowlife, you scum of the earth - right, Saraa? Allah willing, the day will come when you will regret what you did."

BRIDGING THE LANGUAGE GAP BETWEEN THE MIDDLE EAST AND THE WEST
MEMRI holds copyrights on all translations. Materials may ONLY be cited with proper attribution.

·
BenzWorld Elitist
11,490 Posts
Actually, some more children were slaughtered again today in Gaza.

THAT'S where it starts.

If you are American, you financed it.

·
Registered
986 Posts
Whoa, you are seriously fucked up. Personally, I say let the reins loose and let the Jews and Muslims figure it out for themselves. If you want to take sides, you can always go back one more step to justify what was done by your side. In the case of the "slaughtered" children, that was in response to the 40+ rockets fired into Israel that killed a father of 4. Trying to make us feel bad to be American because "we" financed it is just as stupid.

·
66,898 Posts
Whoa, you are seriously fucked up. Personally, I say let the reins loose and let the Jews and Muslims figure it out for themselves. If you want to take sides, you can always go back one more step to justify what was done by your side. In the case of the "slaughtered" children, that was in response to the 40+ rockets fired into Israel that killed a father of 4. Trying to make us feel bad to be American because "we" financed it is just as stupid.
It's amazing how you contredict yourself in the same reply:surrender:
You want them to resolve their issues by themselves yet you know full well that we support Israel no matter who's wrong or right then you try to distance the US from this bullshit?
We are Americans but the shame is not in being American Fats55, the shame is in being silent to the inhuman treatment of the Palestinians and being vocal on who's going to outdo the other in supplying free money, weapons and guilt trips to support Israel.

·
Registered
986 Posts
I didn't "contradict" myself in any way. I, as an American, do not set policy for the U.S. I am in no way responsible for the billions of dollars that go to Israel each year. Although a fraction of the amount, we also give to the Palestinians. Should I also feel bad about the guy those rockets killed?? Once again for the intellectually challenged:

You can ALWAYS go back one extra step to justify what your side has done. The Gaza attacks Marsden brought up are the "next step" back from the freakishly perverted excerpts from "The Pioneers of Tomorrow" that the OP presented. What's absurd is debate about who started it and to what degree we as individuals should "feel bad" about it. I don't. I'm numb. There's no solution as long as the ideology that preaches martyrdom to children exists. I believe that was the point Cascade was trying to make. If neither side will stop teaching this crap to their kids, it'll never stop.

·
66,898 Posts
Send AIPAC off our shores and you will be amazed how things would change in the ME. Do you have guts to tell that to your Congressman? Don't you think as an American I should be held accountable for inaction? Let your representative know that he/she works for you not for the only foreign lobby on the Hill or is that anti-Semitic and un-American to do so?
It will take courage to wash our hands from this bullshit. Have some balls and call for plugging the spigot on the Israelis, Palestinians, Egyptians and Jordanians. Enough is enough, they can all go to hell or work out their differences on their own but I guess this is not sitting well with you because we must help Israel so we can have Jesus back and welcome the rapture cometh.

·
Registered
986 Posts
Sits fine with me. They can all go screw themselves, that's my point. I say we make a HUGE investment in nuclear energy, start drilling ANYWHERE in and around the U.S. that will produce oil (the moose and/or dolphins will learn to live around the platforms), and tell OPEC that when the price of a barrel comes back to $50.00 or less we can do business again. Terrorists that attack U.S. interests or citizens after that get the firing squad on national TV (wait, maybe a beheading with a rusty, dull machete would be more appropriate). Fact is, if what you're doing isn't working, then try something else. I think we finally agree on something.

·
66,898 Posts
Sits fine with me. They can all go screw themselves, that's my point. I say we make a HUGE investment in nuclear energy, start drilling ANYWHERE in and around the U.S. that will produce oil (the moose and/or dolphins will learn to live around the platforms), and tell OPEC that when the price of a barrel comes back to $50.00 or less we can do business again. Terrorists that attack U.S. interests or citizens after that get the firing squad on national TV (wait, maybe a beheading with a rusty, dull machete would be more appropriate). Fact is, if what you're doing isn't working, then try something else. I think we finally agree on something.
:thumbsup:
Yes we absolutely do

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
if they wanna bycott danes..then taking danish cheese and dairy product off the self is not really worthy here..rather they should stop accecpting their humanitarian which run a lot of what abo-falas cant do on their own

·
66,898 Posts
if they wanna bycott danes..then taking danish cheese and dairy product off the self is not really worthy here..rather they should stop accecpting their humanitarian which run a lot of what abo-falas cant do on their own
What are you talking about? Who's abu Fallas?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts