Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I lost it, just when i finally found info on crane ignition setup and webers!<p>If anyone has info on the above please post..<p> Thanks, Nancy 1971 250 c

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
: I lost it, just when i finally found info on crane ignition setup and webers!<p>If anyone has info on the above please post..<p> Thanks, Nancy 1971 250 c<p>I am looking at buying a 72 250C. Are there any rust areas you would recommend that I pay particular attention to. How about the mechanicals? I would be interested on info you might get about webers for the car. I got a weber for my BMW awhile ago that I could let you know about. there price was very good. Thanks, Dave

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nancy i have a 71 250c also when i bought it it was pretty well rusted. i had the car removed from the frame and completly redone at a cost of about $1200 a good friend did it for me after that not much else was needed for that. the car itself is great i only drive it on the weekends but i love it just its look is worth all the work on it take car of her and she'll take good car of you

1 - 3 of 3 Posts