Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've checked out this link, pulled my car apart and there's nothing in the spot like it's meant to be. Maybe my E270CDI 2004 has it in a different location as I believe it has like an Aux heater or something, as i get hot air straight away when I drive, no matter if the engines cold or not.

DIY: Installing a new Changeover/Heater Control Valve - MBWorld.org Forums

Here are some pics of what i see...

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ahh dam it, i found it, its under the brake master cylinder (where you top up brake fluid.

Does anybody know how to get to it, i don't think its possible without removing the brake master cylinder :S

·
Banned
2006 E320 CDI
932 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Did you found something else? On that, picture where you have the AC lines and those black rubber hoses coming out of the firewall, they actually are coming from the Heater Control Valve.
Check this info:

DIY: Installing a new Changeover/Heater Control Valve - MBWorld.org Forums
Sorry, i think you're mistaken, I have just read that on RHD cars the heater control valve is behind the brake oil refiller, which i have located it now.

The photo i posted was of some other pump or valve embedded in the firewall :(

·
Banned
2006 E320 CDI
932 Posts
I do not know if MB relocated the valve on RHD vs. LHD cars, but you should be able to track coolant supply hose to it from the engine to find it. Check post #29 on MBWorld.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts