Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2003 G55, 2003 E500
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,
Does anyone know where I can find the best deal on a 2003 or 2004 S600? I am willing to travel as far as I need to, in order to get the best deal possible!
Thanks for any Replies.

·
Registered
2008 E350 AMG Sport Package, P2
505 Posts
well.......

Im not sure if im much of a help, but try Ebaymotors.com, vehix.com or go the the mbusa.com and look at all the dealers in your state and see if you can find the right one. One time in Southern California i saw a S600 2001 for like 60,000 thousand around there, but of course the milage on the car was high. I hope this helps.

·
Registered
03 S600&04CLK500cab.
4 Posts
For the right price, I will sell you my Black on Black 03 with 5k miles, AMG wheels, etc...

For the right price, I will sell you my Black on Black 03 with 5k miles, AMG wheels, etc. etc. What will you pay?

·
Registered
19 Posts
So my post got deleted!

Who the Hell has the SHIT in them to delete my post?
HUNNY, You will never afford an S600. I don't think you own a G55 either! Prove me wrong and post some pics! Let's see the real Detroit shit in YOU! Go 2 hell!

·
Registered
2000 S500
8 Posts
Jim Mouschoul of JEM Motors (http://www.jemmotorcorp.com/) can obtain this car for you. ...

Jim Mouschoul of JEM Motors (http://www.jemmotorcorp.com/) can obtain this car for you. And these guys are very fair with respect to pricing. Give him a call. I got my 2000 S500 there.

·
Registered
S55
3 Posts
S600 at local dealership

I just bought a S55 this week and the dealer had a '03 S600 pewter with 4K miles for 114K. Call salesman Brain for the deal 248-644-8400

·
Registered
2003 G55, 2003 E500
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for those that helped!

Please disregard PC88's post, he/she obviously needs help, and the last thing I want to do is create a fight on the board.
Luxo-Thanks, but my DH will never buy a vehicle so expensive, he will probably want to lease the vehicle. If I may ask, why are you selling your S600? What will you replace it with?
V8mbp-Thanks, I will check out the ebaymotors website. The S600, probably had a lot of miles!
Michael Proctor-Thanks, for the link! Is he a nice guy to deal with ?
Dough H.-Hi, I'm from Detroit. In your opinion, is pewter a good color in the S600? Is this S600 used? If so, don't you think $114,000 is a lot for this vehicle. Did you lease your S55? Thanks!
Thanks Guys!

·
Registered
2003 G55, 2003 E500
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for those that helped!

Please disregard PC88's post, he/she obviously needs help, and the last thing I want to do is create a fight on the board.
Luxo-Thanks, but my DH will never buy a vehicle so expensive, he will probably want to lease the vehicle. If I may ask, why are you selling your S600? What will you replace it with?
V8mbp-Thanks, I will check out the ebaymotors website. The S600, probably had a lot of miles!
Dough H.-Hi, I'm from Detroit. In your opinion, is pewter a good color in the S600? Is this S600 used? If so, don't you think $114,000 is a lot for this vehicle. Did you lease your S55? Thanks!
Thanks Guys!

·
Registered
2000 S500
8 Posts
Re: Thanks for those that helped!

MorganC:
Mouschoul is basically a wholesaler. He provides used luxury/exotic cars to dealers nationwide. He also sells to the public, however. So you are going to get a pretty good deal with him. Plus, it is the type of place where you can tell him exactly what you are looking for and he'll try to find it from his many sources. Good luck.

·
Registered
S55
3 Posts
'03 S600 Pewter

The car looks great in pewter, pretty subtle. I like black better though. The car was driven by the dealership's owner and it has about 4k miles. It's on the floor - my salesman is Brian, a pretty good guy. I leased the S55. After losing 50k on my '01 CL500 by selling it last week .. the math suggests it is cheaper to lease.

·
Registered
2003 G55, 2003 E500
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Doug, I absolutely agree that it is cheaper to lease. We lease all of our vehicles. With the exception of the Odyssey. I have been told that it is best to lease a vehicle that it is over $35,000. You save more $$$! Regarding that S600 with 4K miles, don't you think that the price should be a little lower than that? Is that as low as they go or are they willing to go any lower, because I was able to locate an S55 AMG with 3K miles for about $95K, but I don't like the Red Color. If you don't mind me asking, what did you pay? The S600 is still used, it's a 2003 model, and it's bound to have been on the lot for some time, because not many people out there have the BIG $$$ for a vehicle of that price. JMO.
Thanks!

·
Registered
E55 AMG
13 Posts
FYI

1. ANY CAR WITH MORE THAN 150 MILES ON IT, OTHER THAN THAT DUE TO "TEST DRIVING" OR MOVING THE CAR IS A USED CAR BY FTC REGS. TITLE, DEMO OR NOT!

2. CARS THAT DEPRECIATE A LOT LIKE THE S600 SHOULD BE LEASED, NEVER BUY THEM UNLESS YOU CAN GET THEM AT A SIGNIFICANT DISCOUNT, >$25000.00. NEVER LEASE THEM UNLESS THE RESIDUAL IS INFLATED OR SUBVENTED!

3. ONLY NEW CARS ARE COVERED BY THE LEMON LAW (FIRST 24 MONTHS FROM START OF WARRANTY).

4. WHO EVER YOU BY THE CAR FROM; GET A "LETTER" STATING THE CAR HAS NO!! FRAME/FLOOD ISSUES, OR HAS BEEN REPAINTED!

REGARDS

GEORGE S[:)]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts