Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to get a cd magazine, fog-light bulbs (possibly whole assembly) front "mesh" grille (the one on the divers side is missing) pretty much a connection for parts.
I buy all my OEM parts for my BMW from BMA Autoparts in Glendale CA, but have no idea where to get parts for the SLK.
I even have a site called RealOEM.com to find all the parts (part #'s and such) for my BMW, is there some kind of site like this for Mercedes?

Thanks in advance,

Keith

·
Registered
99 SLK230 SPORT
380 Posts
yeah I need the CD magazine too!!!!

·
Registered
SLK320, MKV Jetta TDI, Mini Cooper S, Lincoln Mark LT
1,712 Posts
The CD magazines are made by Alpine. You can get a pack of 3 of them at stereo shops that carry Alpine stuff. It was nice to have more than one and they are cheeper than getting them at the dealership. Check online or on ebay for Alpine 6 disk CD magazines.

·
Registered
SLK320, MKV Jetta TDI, Mini Cooper S, Lincoln Mark LT
1,712 Posts
The grills in the bumper next to the fog lights are part number ( 170 885 01 53 ) for a 2000 to 2001 SPORT bumper. They are like $100 each from the dealership. The foglamp assembly for the left side is part number ( 208 820 03 56) for the SPORT bumper. It goes for $170.

·
Registered
SLK 230
1,007 Posts
You should be able to buy fog light bulbs seperatly, and also the fog-lamp glass. At least here in UK you can.

·
Registered
2001 SLK 230
1,226 Posts
as for the grille my car is smashed and im saving all the extra parts. if I have it i'll give it to you if you pay shipping.

--deathy

1 - 9 of 9 Posts