Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Where can i get XENON lights to replace my CLK Stock Lights? I've seen the Xenon lights around and t

2022 Views 4 Replies 0 Participants Last post by  EuroEnthusiast
G
Where can i get XENON lights to replace my CLK Stock Lights? I've seen the Xenon lights around and t

Where can i get XENON lights to replace my CLK Stock Lights? I've seen the Xenon lights around and they look very impresive. Does this require just replacing the bulb? Or is there more cost to it? thx!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
It's a bit costly !! more

If you want the real thing, the whole assembly has <br>to be replaced. Bekkers Imports sells them for<br>$1,672.00 An alternative is bulb replacement but it's<br>not that bright.<p>If you check the W210 E Class board, there's a guy<br>there named JIMMY who sells them. Check it out.<p>John<p>: Where can i get XENON lights to replace my CLK Stock Lights? I've seen the Xenon lights around and they look very impresive. Does this require just replacing the bulb? Or is there more cost to it? thx!<p>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So are you saying are are replacements for STOCK bulbs.... but they aren't as good as the "real" thi

So are you saying are are replacements for STOCK bulbs.... but they aren't as good as the "real" thing?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The one's I've seen aren't as bright. I'm not sure if the one JIMMY sells is good. It should be sinc

: So are you saying are are replacements for STOCK bulbs.... but they aren't as good as the "real" thing?<p>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Where can i get XENON lights to replace my CLK Stock Lights? I've seen the Xenon lights around a

: Where can i get XENON lights to replace my CLK Stock Lights? I've seen the Xenon lights around and they look very impresive. Does this require just replacing the bulb? Or is there more cost to it? thx!<p>Lorinser offers a nice Xenon conversion kit for<br>the CLK.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.