Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my local auto parts stores dont carry the correct sizes.. I have yet to find any online. Anyone know where I can find some?

·
Registered
1985 300sd
445 Posts
www.autolumination.com, Merry Christmas. And our bulbs are the 44mm and the 39mm. He has virtually every bulb you can think of!!

·
Registered
1984 280SEL AMG
701 Posts
Or you could use nail polish on the bulbs. Friend of mine does that to all of his cars. Pick your colors wisely. They change slightly when light shines.

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Im gonna go to the MB dealer and replace every interior light I can find. I was thinking of replacing the door(puddle lights) which shine on the ground to blue...what you all think?

·
Registered
1985 300sd
445 Posts
Don't buy that CRAP!! That guy is the biggest con artist ever. He bought those bulbs at Pepboys for 2.99, added some metal pieces and sells them for three or four times as much!! Plus, those aren't even the correct length for our cars, and that's why you have to use those little metal pieces. Autolumination has great products at great prices, so you won't be disappointed.

·
Registered
Depends on the day!
13,337 Posts
personally, I think the whole blue thing is getting old..cell phones, head units, cauge clusters...

But hey, if that's what does it for you so be it..;-)

Jonathan

·
Registered
Depends on the day!
13,337 Posts
personally, I think the whole blue thing is getting old..cell phones, head units, gauge clusters...

But hey, if that's what does it for you so be it..;-)

Jonathan

1 - 8 of 8 Posts