Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1984 Mercedes 300D Euro Spec
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to replace my exhaust soon and I can find everything except the exhaust header and intake. The catch is they need to be the euro ones. The original ones are missing because a previous owner "replaced" the whole exhaust with parts welded together from 2 or 3 different non Mercedes cars (amazingly it some what fits):eek:. I just need the euro exhaust header and intake so I can put the new exhaust on.

·
Registered
1983 300D
1,248 Posts
I'm looking to replace my exhaust soon and I can find everything except the exhaust header and intake. The catch is they need to be the euro ones. The original ones are missing because a previous owner "replaced" the whole exhaust with parts welded together from 2 or 3 different non Mercedes cars (amazingly it some what fits):eek:. I just need the euro exhaust header and intake so I can put the new exhaust on.
I assume you will need the non-turbo manifolds. It would probably be helpful if you got a picture of what your looking for or a pic of your current engine bay look.

Here is are pictures of possible exhaust manifolds that you might be looking for.

OM Exhaust Manifold Thread

BTW - I believe I can easily grab a non-egr type non-turbo intake manifold from my local wrecking yard. PM me if interested.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts