Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi ive just treated myself to a new work van and the dash is lacking something,ive been looking at the stick on dash trims that merc sell for around the controls and across the dash,ive been in to the main dealer but they were less than helpfull,has anyone fitted them to there van?if so where did you get them from?oh and what did you pay?merc are saying its going to cost me £200.ive seen a few bits on ebay but not the long thin pices that run end to end

so if anyone can point me in the right direction that would be ace,uk based would be prefered but not esential

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the offer but was hoping to get them all from the same place to make sure they match .looks like im stuck with the dealers on this one.

thanks again

chris

·
Registered
2015 114 Bluetec Long, 2005 Vito 111CDi XLWB, 2003 E55 AMG, 2002 Vito 108CDi, 2002 ML55
332 Posts
I got mine which is a vinyl stick on job, works very well though, totally transformed the interior, from sasha on Ebay. He stocks a lot of Vito accessories. Paid around £45 IIRC

Dave

Attachments

·
Registered
B170SE
5 Posts
Hi, you don't happen to have any details on Sascha or the listing by any chance. I can't really find anything reasonable on Ebay at the moment and VanStyle for example want about £200.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2015 114 Bluetec Long, 2005 Vito 111CDi XLWB, 2003 E55 AMG, 2002 Vito 108CDi, 2002 ML55
332 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts