Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ANY ONE INTERESTED IN STARTING A W124 CAR CLUB IN THE SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA AREA POST HERE!! I KEEP GOING TO CAR SHOWS AND ALL I SEE IS HONDAS OR NEW MERCEDES BENZ. ANYONE WITH A CREATIVE MIND AND THAT DOSEN'T NEED TO BUY PARTS OFF THE SHELF POST HERE!! W124 BODIES ONLY !!!! IF YOU HAVE AN ALL STOCK BENZ AND WANT TO FIX IT UP THEN YOUR WELCOME TOO!

·
Registered
1994 MB E320
197 Posts
You guys are in luck. We're in the process of starting one up in SoCal. Although I don't live there I'll probably be starting a chapter of it around me soon after the SoCal chapter is off the ground. Come sign up (if you're not already a member) and post in here: http://forums.*.org/forums/showthread.php?t=105535 and sign up here: http://www.fourty.net/~abram/club124/ to be a part of the

·
Registered
1987 Mercedes 300e
400 Posts
sweet im in, i live in west covina with a 300e. ill be looking forward to this!

*edit* just sent the info to the second link. first link was full.. pm/email/post me/here and ill continue the sign up

·
Registered
1994 MB E320
197 Posts
Ok I guess this forum censors "m b w o r l d." lol Just copy and paste the first link and add m b w o r l d without the spaces to replace the *. [:p]

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Also we can arrange a meet for anyone with 260E 300E Class mercedes. I live in long beach and there are a lot of pretty good locations to arrange this. I want to do this because I made some mods to my benz most people don't have or can't afford them because they don't know how to do it the cheap way. I just want to share ideas and talk about how to improve our cars so no other car on the street can compete.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well after seeing the one 2 four forum it looks like people need to get a date call each other and start something. I personaly think one 2 four does not tell people what where about? Also the club i want to start is only for w124 models no other e-class!! Clubs are never started with alot of members so if 6 or more cars can show up at a meet then we can start from there! ANYONE WITH IDEAS E-MAIL ME SO WE CAN GET IN CONTACT. ALSO I WOULD LIKE ALL MEETS TO BE ON SUNDAY BECAUSE IT'S WHEN MOST PEOPLE DON'T WORK AND PARKING IS AVAILABLE!!! SEND ME A PM OR E-MAIL ME AT [email protected]

·
Registered
1987 Mercedes 300e
400 Posts
yea, i think there was a cruise to be scheduled on june 11th.. so check on the other forum for that. and cheap mods? im all up for that! :D

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
As far as engine mods I have the high flow intake using a VW Rabbit intake boot. Also most of my mods are interior/exterior mods like suade interior and custom body kit (no one else in the world has my bumper) LOL. I had my share of mercedes to know how to take them apart. My first benz was at 16 and it was an Euro 230E grey market car then a 260E and now a 300e. I STARTED THIS THREAD BECAUSE I WANTED TO MEET PEOPLE LIKE ME AND SHARE IDEAS BECAUSE I HAVE A LOT OF THEM AND I DON'T HAVE FRIENDS WITH 300E MERCEDES. Also I've been to some mercedes meets but I see only rich people with new fixed up mercedes and here I come with my 1986 300E. I want to help other people do their interiors make their custom bumpers and give some tips and tricks on whatever has to do with w124 cars. I would like to meet on sundays because I work on saturdays and most people do too. I think one sunday a month starting in may. We just need to get enough cars so it won't be me and someone else. Send me a PM with info or questions you have. [:D]

·
Registered
1990 mercedes 300e
3 Posts
count me in. i just got my 300e painted with an innocent blue on top and glamourous beige on the bottom. my audio is upgraded with a kicker system. i could use help on my grille and i am currently saving up my money for 20inch lorinser rims even though i have 17 amg rims. i currently live in Santa Ana and 300e are hardly seen around here.

·
Registered
93 190E 2.3, 94 E320 (sold), 01 E320, 99 S320, 18 Durango
4,973 Posts
jeffers said:
count me in. i just got my 300e painted with an innocent blue on top and glamourous beige on the bottom. my audio is upgraded with a kicker system. i could use help on my grille and i am currently saving up my money for 20inch lorinser rims even though i have 17 amg rims. i currently live in Santa Ana and 300e are hardly seen around here.
this thread is 2 years old.:D

·
Registered
w123 eurospec wagon on bags with an e55 drivetrain swap.
97 Posts
What business Jorge? I'm very familiar with that intersection. My dad's bestfriend has a shop just south of that intersection that we take all our cars to. You know where they hold that carnival every year? Right across the street. Next to the mobile home park. Harbor=Hookers. :D I might be down for meeting with a few other w124 owners. Maybe we can meet over at my cousin's shop EF1 EUROPEAN AUTO CENTER -- HOME its just up the 405 from SA. I have some wheels that i've collected if any of you are in the market. 18" AMG split spoke fully polished, 17" AMG 3 piece off the Hammer, and a set of 16" BBS RS's 3 piece weight about 16lbs each. Let me know if your interested.

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
BlahPunk said:
What business Jorge? I'm very familiar with that intersection. My dad's bestfriend has a shop just south of that intersection that we take all our cars to. You know where they hold that carnival every year? Right across the street. Next to the mobile home park. Harbor=Hookers. :D I might be down for meeting with a few other w124 owners. Maybe we can meet over at my cousin's shop EF1 EUROPEAN AUTO CENTER -- HOME its just up the 405 from SA. I have some wheels that i've collected if any of you are in the market. 18" AMG split spoke fully polished, 17" AMG 3 piece off the Hammer, and a set of 16" BBS RS's 3 piece weight about 16lbs each. Let me know if your interested.
I keep thinking we've met before somewhere...hmm iono. She owns a beauty salon in the Pacific Market shopping center next to 'El Rey de Mariscos' Restaurant. I know exactly where that shop is located, I drive through there weekly. Harbor=Hookers...HAHAHA, you have no idea man, I thought they were gone but then came roaring back :D. Let me know whenever you guys want to meet up.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts