Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
CLK500 - ML320
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wonder where all the OG's are up to, Drew, JimB, Chris Krikorian, tsanjose, MBLady, Uniquely- San Fransisco, Voltaire, Stewart and the rest of the guys! I know Darkmann is still on the forums, same with Stefan. Where you guys at? What are you all driving now?

·
Registered
2002 ML 500, 1994 Ford Explorer donated to Doctors without Borders
2,126 Posts
JimB is around. He posted suggestions to help with my brakes. As for the others, I'm not old enough to remember. *hehehehe* I guess that makes me a Young Loc. An old one!

·
Registered
ML320/C320 Sprt
4,649 Posts
i guess Vik is not paying attention, and yes, those fellow OG's are no longer active. except me. As far as what I'm driving no change....yet. I still saving for my Cyaman S.

·
Premium Member
ML430
2,662 Posts
Since I am getting married in less than a year, I am considering selling the ML :-\

·
Registered
2002 ML 500, 1994 Ford Explorer donated to Doctors without Borders
2,126 Posts
ttaleric... what does getting married have to do with the ML? I would think you'd be selling, say a corvette (2-seater) to get an ML in that case. ???

What do you think you'll buy?

·
Registered
11,243 Posts
I miss vero.

·
Registered
00 ML55, 06 E500, 87 325(project), 91 supra T(sold)
93 Posts
Im friends with Chris, we worked together at best buy for a while... the Brabus ML was hurtin at the end, his mom was driving it, apparently she parked it up next to the curb and destroyed the front bumper and fogs... he is driving a G35 coupe Supercharged

Vik friend me on face book and he is one of my friends there. Every now and again we are suppose to meet up for some drinks with some other friends and something doesnt work out...

·
Premium Member
ML430
2,662 Posts
Possibly a E class... Not sure yet... We will see when the day comes..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts