Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I can't find one of these! I can only find the whole assembly =[. I'm looking for a passenger's side head light lens for my 1994 E320 Sedan. I'll be unable to pass inspection here in PA next month without it! I don't have much money to spend because I have to have 6+ hours of work done on the car in addition to this.

:bowdown: Please help!

Jeffrey

·
Registered
1966 250SE Cab, 1989 500SEL euro
3,570 Posts
MB in their wisdom discontinued the "cover only" portion of that light late last year. Incredibly stupid. You won't be able to find them through parts suppliers - I tried and came up empty every time.

I bought my replacement covers off a guy who is on this site. They're out there, but you probably need to post in the For Sale section as a WTB.

·
Registered
1995 SL500R
50 Posts

·
Registered
1994 E320 sedan
13 Posts
You might check out E bay, I've seen the oem light assemblies going for 30 to 50 bucs. I just bought a set of aftermarket lights on there. my rt side has a hole from a rock chip, or I'd offer it up.
Joe.

·
Registered
E500Es
29,576 Posts
Call Potomac German in Federick MD and see if they have one available. They were parting a 94 E320 last week so they may still have the lights.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts