Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
By any chance does anyone know when the 2004 E55 arrive here in U.S. ? I have been told from March to september. I have a deposit for this car. I will be graduating in April, and I have an option to choose to either wait for the E55 or get the S-class, and I don't know what to do, any advices ?

·
Registered
CLK55/G500/E55/ML55/etc.
1,242 Posts
By any chance does anyone know when the 2004 E55 arrive here in U.S. ? I have been told from March to september. I have a deposit for this car. I will be graduating in April, and I have an option to choose to either wait for the E55 or get the S-class, and I don't know what to do, any advices ?
I was just at my dealer picking up parts from the wholesale desk, and my sales counselor saw me and ran over to tell me that they just got the ordering info on the E55 (and it was available in the system). He asked me if I wanted to order one and I told him I'd go talk with him after the end of the month crunch subsides.

So, I since the system has it now, you can have your sales guy go in and find a build date. From the build date, you can figure out your delivery date based on your VPC and travel times to your area.

-s-

·
Registered
2002 E55 AMG
104 Posts
The 2003 E55, yes 2003 E55 base price will be released today or tomorrow to the automotive...

The 2003 E55, yes 2003 E55 base price will be released today or tomorrow to the automotive press at the Chicago Auto show. My guess is between $72,500 & $75,000 and will not include HID nor rear sunshade like the old E55.

www.E55AMG.com

1 - 4 of 4 Posts