Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2007 ML350
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Silly question here: Have a 2007 ML350 and just got Iphone 3g and am now trying to figure out it I have integrated phone capabilities installed (hoping to just buy the bluetooth module). When accessing phone display via steering wheel I see

--------------------
| Tel
|
|
| NO PHONE
|
-------------------

Now does this mean that the ML is not pre-wired for phone use or just that no phone has been synced up?

I'm betting it's the former and that the solution will mean $3k+ at the stealership.

Tx
Dave

·
Registered
222.132 & 221.122 & 213.050 & 906.633
10,428 Posts
Silly question here: Have a 2007 ML350 and just got Iphone 3g and am now trying to figure out it I have integrated phone capabilities installed (hoping to just buy the bluetooth module). When accessing phone display via steering wheel I see

--------------------
| Tel
|
|
| NO PHONE
|
-------------------

Now does this mean that the ML is not pre-wired for phone use or just that no phone has been synced up?

I'm betting it's the former and that the solution will mean $3k+ at the stealership.

Tx
Dave
Honestly I cannot remember what was the difference on the car response with and without a phone kit present but I thought there would not be that cluster menu if you did not have the phone kit. Don't you have a phone cradle connector somewhere in the car?

From you VIN you could check if the phone kit is present from the factory.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts