Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Outstanding Contributor , Bob's Your Uncle!
29,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
............open up the garage door and this is what I see first.

I smile everytime.

The door has taken a beating lately.

Attachments

·
Always Remembered RIP
6,050 Posts
So lemmy get this straight. the Nobster, king of the gigs is smileing with no beer, raunchy women or other debauchery around ?

·
Registered
5,247 Posts
Did you add that bad boy to your inventory ? If space and money wasn't a problem, I'd like one of those in red !:)

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
If I found an R113 for a good price, I'd certainly find a way to fit it in space wise. Might even be an excuse to build a 2nd garage. That would make my girlfriend happy, since she could park her 'stang in it when she's over here instead of under that tree that drips so much sap.

·
29,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If I found an R113 for a good price, I'd certainly find a way to fit it in space wise. Might even be an excuse to build a 2nd garage. That would make my girlfriend happy, since she could park her 'stang in it when she's over here instead of under that tree that drips so much sap.
That guy's arm must be getting sore.

·
29,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
So lemmy get this straight. the Nobster, king of the gigs is smileing with no beer, raunchy women or other debauchery around ?
Catch 22.

Dog chasing it's tail.

·
29,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Premium Member
9,689 Posts
I wish I could find the quote but it was either Road and Track or Car and Driver that originally described the 450SL as a sexual aid.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts