Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am consdering several wheel options for the winter.
The ones I like are quite affordable and look excellent - perhaps too much so for winter wheels.
Lets vote on them - In the reply subject line please.

Thanks for your input.

Attachments

·
Registered
138 Posts
Even without looking at the price, I like the third set. Have you verified that these fit?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Silver_Lana,

I called the Tire Rack to find out more information on the Sport Edition Fox 5, which is the third rim you pictured. I have a set of Blizzak 225/45/17 winter tires that I want to use on my new 350. They would not comment on if the Sport Edition Fox 5 would fit a SLK 350 saying they had not yet tested their rims on the new vehicle. Seems they are several months away from including the SLK in their inventory.

Bill

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bill,
It seems they should fit since they fit the C320 Sport Sedan. According to Gatecrash, wheels for the w203 sport fit on his car perfectly.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Duo-Art - 11/10/2004 7:53 PM

I like the third set better also. They don't look like they would be too difficult to wash.

Mel
Yup, those are my first choice as well. It also doesnt hurt that they are affordable.

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
1. To pretentious for an inexpensive wheel.
2. Most expensive and looks plan and cheep.
3. Just right.

·
Registered
737 Posts
I like the 3rd one better; a winter wheel should be easy to clean also and the 3rd looks somewhat like an AMG twin-spoke and doesn't have those salt catching screws around the rim. And they are cheaper! How could you go wrong.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
7 Participants
ian-kent
Mercedes-Benz Forum
BenzWorld.org forum is one of the largest Mercedes-Benz owner websites offering the most comprehensive collection of Mercedes-Benz information anywhere in the world. The site includes MB Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing