Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2003 CLK 430 Cabrio
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2003 CLK 430 Cabriolet and have put on new rims and tires. I have my old rims, 17" AMG 5 spoke that I want to sell, any takers? The rims are perfect and tires only have a few hundred miles on them and were used for 2 weeks.

On another note, I keep hitting my front air dam on parking stops. When I pull forward, no problem but when I back out, the font end seems to drop and it is messing it up. For now, I don't pull up all the way.

I'll post a pic with my new Lowenhart 19's.

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
I sold my AMG wheels online for 900 dollars on ebay. But if they are brand new you might ...

I sold my AMG wheels online for 900 dollars on ebay. But if they are brand new you might have better luck. Also, are those BR5's? What size did you get in the rear? I am thinking of getting some BR5's too. I saw the picture in the gallery of the lowered white clk, and i think the wheels are great.

·
Registered
7 Posts
also you might want to consider putting H&R lowering springs on your clk. I did it to min...

also you might want to consider putting H&R lowering springs on your clk. I did it to mine and it handles a lot better. I think it looks better too. It was a little hard to get used to at first, but then it grows on you, but it is all worth it for the handling. I paid 1100 dollars here in LA to get mine done. I might have gotten ripped off, but I don't know. Take care

·
Registered
'02 CLK 320
2 Posts
how much for the AMG wheels? I curbed the wheels on my 320 pretty bad and would like to ...

how much for the AMG wheels? I curbed the wheels on my 320 pretty bad and would like to just get new rims. please email [email protected]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts