Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
CLK430
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone this is my first post. I recently purchased a carlsson rs kit from autoblz and to compliment that kit I want to upgrade my wheels from the stock 17 to maybe a 19 inch. I have been looking online for wheel choices and I have come across these: (My car is black)http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=7968674177&sspagename=STRK:MEWA:IT

I asked the seller what kind of rims these were, and he/she replied that they were a 1pc cast wheel, but did not specify the brand name even though I asked for it. Do you think I should go with these?

Also I have a question about staggered wheels. What is the reccomended width for the front and the rear. The ebay rims come with 235's in the front and 265's in the rear. It is safe to go any bigger in the front or rear? I want to have big tires on the back.

·
Registered
CLK430
90 Posts
i bought from superbuytires.com - check it out- they have alot of choices to chose from- you can even narrow it down by make/model/price, etc. very good to deal with also. good luck!

·
Registered
CLK430
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply I have checked superbuytires I am considering buying a set of 24's from them for my escalade, but they do not have the wheels that I am looking for. Also their staggered wheel choices are too narrow for me...

·
Registered
Slow benz
1,961 Posts
Did yo already get your kit put on? Did it fit well? Anywy, those are knockoff wheels. Try looking in the classifieds of all the different benz websites and i'm sure you'll find something you like. If you want new wheels look in the galleries and contact people and see where they got them. I know someone selling 19" HRE's for $3250 with tires. If you're interested pm me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts