Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2006 C55 AMG
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am considering a set of Mandrus 18" wheels, they are currently on a 2006 CLS500 and the tire size is the proper size for my e500 is there anythingelse I should be concerned about or should they be a direct fit?

Thanks in advance :thumbsup:

·
Registered
6 Posts
If the tire size is the same then I think you can assume that clearances won't change but you do need to compare the offset of the wheel to the offset of the current wheel.

·
Registered
2006 C55 AMG
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If the tire size is the same then I think you can assume that clearances won't change but you do need to compare the offset of the wheel to the offset of the current wheel.
Great, well Mandrus is specificaly designed for mercedes and most of their off sets are 32-38mm but good point I should check if they had spacers on them as I don't want to deal with that.

Thanks,

·
Registered
81 Posts
Correct, offset is critical. Tire and/or wheel size is not enough to know for sure. Unfortunately, I'm not familiar enough with MB wheels to confirm this fit. EPD might list offset or google.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts