Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
280ge
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can any one tell me what the best website and/or companys that can supply aftermarket wheel rims for G wagens in the states. We are limited here in the uk. Looking to import some seeing as the $ is in our favour at the moment.

·
Registered
2000 G500 NMLE
6,977 Posts
ianwatsoni - 5/12/2005 5:20 AM

Can any one tell me what the best website and/or companys that can supply aftermarket wheel rims for G wagens in the states. We are limited here in the uk. Looking to import some seeing as the $ is in our favour at the moment.
There are zero to none in the US. Best source seems to be ORC in DE.

·
Registered
G560, GSR 500
190 Posts
what are you looking for ?

coming to london in the beginning of june, and might be able to bring you something over.

send me a pm, and let me know what you want.
rgds
flo

·
Registered
2006 G400 cdi swb
20 Posts
Hi All, I've heard from Devon 4X4 that mach 5 wheels will be available very soon for the G Wagon and choices of width and back spacing. As I will be needing 6 as soon as I get a wagon asap, I think we should e-mail them with orders to help speed things up a bit
http://www.devon4x4.com/products/30/Wheels/534/Mach+5

·
Registered
G 280 GE
28 Posts
Hi,

You can fit any land rover wheels on your G as long as you can get the special design wheel spacers.
this is what I heard, but I can't tell you from where to get the wheel spacers.
I have got the same problem, and I am thinking of changing the wheels to a set of range rover wheels which I have got.
So I have to find some one in Romania which can make the wheel spacers.
For defender wheels look in all the land rover magazines where you may find second hand ones.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts