Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
'06 E350/4-Matic
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All!

Wondering if anyone can help; I own a '06 E350 4-Matic and am trying to figure out some numbers. I've Google'd, and searched the internet high and low..

I'm looking for stock offset on my car, and what wheel offsets are compatible. I'm searching for a set of "summer" rims for my car in Buffalo, and want to know what will work, without cutting/welding/fabricating/spacing/sledgehammering.

If there's an easy resource, I'll happily go there, just point me.

Sorry in advance if this is an easy question; I just haven't been able to find an answer...

Thanks in advance-
-Andy/Oldimpala

·
Registered
2005 E220T CDI Avantgarde
34 Posts
Hmmm... :)

I already posted a link for you in your previous thread where you had the same question--did you try clicking it at all? The link I posted lists all possible factory combinations, and it's not really that hard to read the documentation even if you don't know any german language. Just click on the "211-limousine" pdf and open it, unless you have a wagon. If you do have a wagon... click the other 211 link... for the "T-modell".
http://www.mercedes-benz.de/content/germany/mpc/mpc_germany_website/de/home_mpc/passengercars/home/servicesandaccessories/genuine_partsandaccessories/accessories/tires_and_rim.0001.html

Anyhow, the reason I just posted the above link in your other thread, is that since you do not specify anything about what size wheels you want to buy you are asking a fairly open ended question.

But...
The most common offset for Mercedes Benz, OEM, factory fitted 17" & 18" 8J or 8.5J wheels is: ET38.

...but there are variations.

...so, again, try checking this link, it's all in there (211 sedan): http://www.mercedes-benz.de/content/media_library/germany/mpc_germany/de/mercedes-benz_deutschland/personenwagen/home/produkte/zubehoer/reifen_und_felgen/radreifen_kombinationen/e-klasse/e-klasse_211_limousine.object-Single-MEDIA.download.tmp/E_Klasse_Limousine_Typ_211_080915.pdf

(VA=front axle, HA=rear axle)

·
Registered
'06 E350/4-Matic
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Frizzy-

I apologize; I didn't see the previous thread. I'm not that aloof, yet. :)

And, as far as German... Ich kenne bischen Deutsch.

Enough to get in trouble, and looked at like I'm an idiot when I go over there and try to speak it.

Thanks for your help.. I guess, again! :)

-Andy/Oldimpala

·
Registered
2005 E220T CDI Avantgarde
34 Posts
Glad to help!

Sounds like we're on the same level when it comes to speaking German. :) When I'm in Germany they seem to understand my English better than they do my quite hopeless attempts at speaking their language. :crybaby2:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts