Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On my aftermarket alloys, I've lost one of the centre caps.

The guy who supplied them fitted each centre cap with a merc badge. Obviously these are non-standard but I've been trying to replace it without success.

It used to be that every motor accesory shop would carry a range of badges for all brands but these days I can't find any.

Can anyone recommend an on-line retailer to buy these? (Not ebay please, I hate ebay).

·
Registered
Vito 111CDi 2004
1,109 Posts
I got mine from ebay... If you don't like ebay then why don't you go on ebay, find the shop who sells them and give them a ring directly?

Ad.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got mine from ebay... If you don't like ebay then why don't you go on ebay, find the shop who sells them and give them a ring directly?

Ad.
They would still be an ebayer. :) Thanks for the suggestion though.

·
Registered
Vito 113
347 Posts
On my aftermarket alloys, I've lost one of the centre caps.

The guy who supplied them fitted each centre cap with a merc badge. Obviously these are non-standard but I've been trying to replace it without success.

It used to be that every motor accesory shop would carry a range of badges for all brands but these days I can't find any.

Can anyone recommend an on-line retailer to buy these? (Not ebay please, I hate ebay).
Hi BFG,

You could give Performance Alloys a go.

Performance Alloys.com - Alloy Wheel Centre Caps, Logo's & Accessories

Hope it helps,
Benz Bling

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I finally got a reply today in my email inbox.

Sorry,
We do not stock RH Alurad products.
Regards
That's a shame.

Why do you 'hate' eBay? It is a great site to buy and sell!
It used to be an auction house, now it's a back-alley bazaar. Too many players, hagglers, snipers, fraudsters, fences and other time wasters for me. :)

·
Registered
Vito 113
347 Posts
I finally got a reply today in my email inbox.

That's a shame.
Hi BFG,

Here is a link to RH Alurad's website Alufelgen, Kompletträder, Alufelge, Leichtmetallfelgen, Leichtmetallräder, Aluräder, Komplettrad I thought they might be able to put you in contact with the UK dealer of their wheels or could tell how to get hold of a centre cap. I know their website is in German but if you click on 'Kontakt' then 'Ihre Ansprechpartner' there is an email address for the person who deals with exports. I thought it may be worth a go.

By the way I'm with you on eBay! Not like it used to be.

Benz Bling

·
Registered
2000 Vito 108CDI
9 Posts
i know how you feel about ebay but it would be so simple ive seen just today a set of four merc centre badges on a BIN of 4.50 and postage of 1.50 problem sorted but its up to you.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts