Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok folks -

My father has a 71 or 72 250 at home. He bought it off of ebay and it has these (well, in my view) "pimp" looking wheels on it. And "pimp" is not meant in the MTV-esque positive manner. I think they look like cr... well, let us just say that he and I see differently on this one (I think he looks like one of those old folks from the Boost Mobile commercials).

Anyways, the wheels are marked as ASA IS1's, but the caps in the center have the Brabus logo on them. Or at least three do. Ya see, one has gone missing - either falling off while driving or pried off by some undoubtedly very confused ner-do-well.

I have found various outlets that sell the IS1's, but they are all stock -without the Brabus centercap. Anybody have a clue where I can get just the centercap with the Brabus logo? Brabus wasn't any help, apparently these caps are knock-offs and so Brabus doesn't have anything to do with them.

We've tried to get in contact with the seller, but sale was a few years ago, so we've had trouble.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Daniel

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Luke:

Thanks, but as I mentioned above:

"Brabus wasn't any help, apparently these caps are knock-offs and so Brabus doesn't have anything to do with them."

Any other ideas?

Daniel

1 - 3 of 3 Posts