Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ALL THESE M3 GUYS JUST LIKE TO COME AND POST STUFF LIKE THEY ARE OWN THE BEST CARS ON THE PLANET. DON'T GET ME WRONG BIMMERS ARE AWESOME, AND THEY MAKE VALID ARGUEMENTS, BUT WHAT MAKES THEM THINK THEY ARE BETTER. FOR SO MANY YEARS MERCEDES PUT BMW TO SHAME. NOW I WOULD SAY THAT 'OVERALL' BMW MAKES A BETTER CAR. I OWN A CLK55 SO DONT THINK I AM ONE OF THOSE M3 GUYS. AGAIN AN M3 IS AN AWESOME CAR BUT THE FUNNY THING IS, IS THAT SO MANY M3 OWNERS DONT EVEN KNOW WHY IT IS SUCH A GREAT CAR. CAUSE CAR AND DRIVER SAYS SO. LET ME TELL YOU PEOPLE SOMETHING. MOST CAR AND DRIVER WRITERS KNOW CRAP ABOUT WHAT THEY ARE TESTING. JUST BY READING IT YOU CAN TELL THEY DRIVE MINI-VANS EVERYDAY. SO I GUESS WHAT IM TRYING TO SAY IS THAT EVERYONE NEEDS TO STOP TRYING TO COMPARE DICK SIZES AND START SAYING HEY MAN COOL CAR!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I agree with you, I used to be the same way....

I take back all the crap I posted here about Merc. Being a regular at bimmer.org, it's funny to watch rival enthusiasts come to our board and talk highly of their cars and talk sh*t about the M3. We laugh at those idiots, so I now realize how stupid I must have looked talking all that crap here. Hope you guys did'nt take offense to it.<br> <br> In the end, it does'nt make any difference which luxury sports car you choose because you'll drive the car thinking it's the hottest thing in your neighborhood. It's human nature to get excited about cars like these, especially the ones that you have to wait months, even years for, like the M3 and C32. Even though you know deep down inside that it's only a car, you cant help but to think you're on top of the world with it. Hey, it's normal to get excited like that, and hell, if you feel that way, who's better than you? Nobody, so the hell with everyones opinion. I can guarantee that most of the people that still talk sh*t on these boards would have a different attitude when they see these cars in person because they are all VERY nice and appealing to the eye.<br> <br> SAF

1 - 2 of 2 Posts