Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
on clks .. mine go out like every 3 months ..the dealer keeps changing the whole housing (so the say) but it keeps happening.. it will go out ..come on for a day or so then go out for good ...<br> anyone else ???<br> i figured it was moisture from washing but they say its always dry

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I totally hear you, ive had the same problem. I think its because i turn on the fogs on during the day whenever i drive. I kept going in and finally after the third tim ethere for the same bulb they told me the replaced the housing. Now the bulb that never went out is out and so is the smaller headlight on my drivers side.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
2001 CLK 430<br> I also have hade a problem with the left fog light. It seem to work for a while (a month) then it stops working for like a week. I have tapped on the lens and some times that fixes the problem. I too have told my servce writer at the Benz dealership, but i feel that they have not solved the problem. The have replaced the bulb twice. This time i purchased the bulb from the parts department but, they could not tell me how to get to the housing of the fog light. If ou know please advise. Thank you

1 - 3 of 3 Posts