1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Forum Administrator , RC Colas® & Moon Pies®
1981 380SL 151K: 2005 S500 116K
39,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who is my Luke?

http://www.benzworld.org/forums/off-topic/1376204-whos-your-luke.html

I've had such a hard time deciding which of you should be my "Luke". So many great people with so much talent and knowledge. After not much thought at all (because it's basically a slam dunk), I realized that everybody who posts here collectively adds to my enjoyment of my car. Now, I realize that there are other fora out there but of all that I have joined and spent time on, nothing compares to the experience I get here.

I don't always understand the various fixes and diagnostics that go on around here on a daily basis but I can follow often enough that it's enjoyable to me.

I suppose that makes everyone here, my "Luke". Like it or not.

Group hug?

Maybe not.

Oh. And lest I forget.

Burble.

Squat.

Thanks Guys and Gals.

·
Forum Administrator , RC Colas® & Moon Pies®
1981 380SL 151K: 2005 S500 116K
39,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Luke was the moderator for Benzworld's recently departed Tire Rack forum.

·
Administratoris Emeritus
2021 SL770
46,428 Posts
Luke kidnapped Felix

The ransom note demanded 10,000 completed books of S&H Green Stamps in exchange for his safe return.

·
Registered
1966 250SE Cab, 1989 500SEL euro
3,570 Posts
He's the moderator and question-answerer on a lot of websites - what happened to him?

·
It Is What It Is, Dude
22,841 Posts
RonJeremy said:
Actually, I never received a response to my QUESTIONS so I never went back.
BrakeThread said:
I have the akebono ceramic pads and they are virtually dust-free, stopping takes a little bit longer but, there's no noise.

The ultimate in style over substance.

"After rear ending the panic stopped car in front of me, I was so relieved to know my brakes hadn't squealed. And look here, no mention of brake dust on my accident report! Akebono ceramics are the pads for me!".

·
Premium Member
2010 Mercury Milan Hybrid, 1993 BMW 325i convertible
6,077 Posts
"After rear ending the panic stopped car in front of me, I was so relieved to know my brakes hadn't squealed. And look here, no mention of brake dust on my accident report! Akebono ceramics are the pads for me!".
And look at how nice and straight the skid marks are! Well, up until that puddle of coolant.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts