Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2007 ML350 Sport
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to replace the interior door handles with Black Birds Eye Maple handles.
What's the best way to remove the door panel?
Just pull it off?
Any hidden screws or fasteners?
Thanks,
Tim

·
Registered
CLK430
665 Posts
I'm going to replace the interior door handles with Black Birds Eye Maple handles.
Just pull it off?
Thanks,
Tim

You don't need to remove the door panel just to replace the interior door handles!!

Just pull the clipped-on door handles, that's it... keepin it simple.

·
Registered
2007 ML350 Sport
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Re: What's the best way to remove the door panels?

Just pull it off?
Thanks,
Tim

You don't need to remove the door panel just to replace the interior door handles!!

Just pull the clipped-on door handles, that's it... keepin it simple.

Those looks sweet! Thanks for the help. All I need now is for the handles to arrive, there on back order.
Thanks,
Tim

·
Registered
CLK430
665 Posts
Tim, have you seen the black birdseye mable armrest also? They look nice also. I live in...

Tim, have you seen the black birdseye mable armrest also? They look nice also. I live in Folsom so if you wanna get together to check it out, I don't mind. Folsom is boring anyway. I wanna check out your nice 55 also and the V1 install.

Plus, check out the AMG lighted sills...Somehow they erased the thread on MBWORLD regarding the AMG lighted sills.

·
Registered
2007 ML350 Sport
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Tim, have you seen the black birdseye mable armrest also? They look nice also. I live in

Tim, have you seen the black birdseye mable armrest also? They look nice also. I live in Folsom so if you wanna get together to check it out, I don't mind. Folsom is boring anyway. I wanna check out your nice 55 also and the V1 install.

Plus, check out the AMG lighted sills...Somehow they erased the thread on MBWORLD regarding the AMG lighted sills.
AA430,
I have the Armrest and shift knob. I'd like to see the Door sills. I'm free most anytime. Let's get together.
E-mail me your number [email protected] and well set up a time and place.
Thanks,
Tim

1 - 5 of 5 Posts