Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
14,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He's getting an early gift today, but what will it be?

I reckon 20 years. Any other guesses? Ho ho ho.....:crybaby2:

·
Banned
17,697 Posts
I believe we should start a poll as too which group he will join up with in Prison? The Bloods? The Crips? The Latino's? White Power? No telling with that chameleon........

·
Registered
59 Posts
Knife sharpener and KY jelly for his future boyfriends.:D

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hopefully, some retard "gangsta" will make him his "bitch" and ride his ass like raw meat, for the next twenty years. It's all about paybacks and karma.

·
Registered
14,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Lots of head shaking...

15 years - parole after 6. Soft.

·
Registered
7,296 Posts
soft? i feel this sentence is way over the line with this so called "crime". bs justice system.. he wasn't being tried for the murders.. that was almost 15 years ago.

·
Registered
14,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
soft? i feel this sentence is way over the line with this so called "crime". bs justice system.. he wasn't being tried for the murders.. that was almost 15 years ago.
The state of Nevada has not changed its laws and sentencing tariff just to make it tough for The Juice. As the judge pointed out, he made it easy for the jury and for her by kindly providing audio and video evidence of his own crimes. Her description of him as 'ignorant and arrogant' seems spot on to me.

·
Registered
28,829 Posts
Last news report says he got 33 years, 9 years to first possible parole.

O.J. sentenced to as much as 33 years for robbery

I really don't see the parole board even 9 years from now wanting to let this national douche bag out, he's probably looking at coming out of there in old age.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts