Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
01' CLK430
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I would post up some pics of whats left of my sisters 01' CLK55 w/designo... She hit a median on I-95 then did a 180 and then an Oil rig started to run over it, but then realized he was crushing her car and stopped.
well i tryed to post the pics up but its not working for some reason, so heres the link....
http://public.fotki.com/LorinserAMG/2001_clk55_wats_left/

·
Registered
CLK 430 AMG
821 Posts
dam the car dude, could alway get a new one, a life is priceless, glad to hear she's ok..I-95 is a mother to travel on, DC area is worst, but she'll be back on the road in no time/1

·
Registered
2004 Lexus LS 430 Modern Luxury. 2012 Acura TSX (fun fun) Maybe MB again one day...
2,604 Posts
This should be under MB safety!!!!

Glad she is ok.

·
Registered
2 Posts
HEYSUS MARIMBA, BROTHER!! Glad to hear she survived, and is alright. Used to do the I-95/ I-87 thing when I lived up north.

·
Registered
2002 CLK-430
166 Posts
Wow good thing she is o.k. You in PA?
I live in MD/DC are and 495 is real dangerous. I am soooooo nervous on the Benz 'cause always worried some ass is going to do somethign stupid. that's why I usually drive my hoopty to work [:D]

·
worst mod in BW history
ML CLK Iridescent Hyundai Accent lol,GoPed Freightshaker & Volvo semi's, c'mawn?
27,762 Posts
WOW!! Glad she's ok...........umm..........er........ahem, that duel exaust looks like it's in pretty good shape.........cough...........I gotta wrench.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Holy guacamole... i will feel more secure riding in my car from now on.. Im glad your sis is ok.. I see there are alot of posts regarding the DC area. Well... count me in.. im a beltway bandit myself.

YAHOO juancpath

·
Registered
2002 clk 55amg coupé
339 Posts
Glad to hear the sister was OK, but what happened to the car ? It don't look too good.

I have a similar interior and I was wondering if I might be able to pick up some pieces of the curly maple for cheap.

I want to build a trash can/kleenex box to sit on the transmission hump in the back of my CLK and I was thinking about decorating it with the curly maple.

I can't find any decent after market products. Any of you guys found one or built your own ?

·
Registered
CLS 55 AMG, One Day !
321 Posts
Ouch ! Glad she is ok, shame about the 55 though !

·
Registered
2002 430clk;2005 Yamaha YZF R1;08 Range Rover Sport
1,290 Posts
.............can we let this one go...look at the date of the original thread

·
worst mod in BW history
ML CLK Iridescent Hyundai Accent lol,GoPed Freightshaker & Volvo semi's, c'mawn?
27,762 Posts
smithy11clk320 - 3/30/2006 12:23 PM

Bummer! Other than the body damage and wheels, it's kind of a nice radical lowering job.
Happy Motoring!
That car was slammed and slammed into.

·
Registered
'01-E320 & 02-ST2
31,633 Posts
snakoiler - 3/25/2006 9:05 AM

.............can we let this one go...look at the date of the original thread
It's only a year old, it's like a tribute.[:D]

1 - 18 of 18 Posts