1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
5 out of last 6 vehicles he sold went with buy it now. All his buyers have been happy with there cars. Car looks great price is good for condition.

I would expect this car to sell for $3,900 expecially now that you posted it on this board. :eek:

·
Premium Member
1,555 Posts
Wow, that is one clean and original car, especially for the miles! Looks like its all there, even the cruise control. I would ask about any engine work that has been done. Otherwise, what a gem.

I checked out all the pictures because it's the same color combination as mine. My spare tire looked a little nasty like that one, that's what prompted me to remove it, wash it down and apply a little tire shine. (Car show judges look in there!)

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the advice!

It says in the listing that the cruise control "tries to work", but won't stay set. Any ideas if that might be something simple to fix since it evidently does at least "try" to function?

·
Registered
6,118 Posts
It has a bad cruise control amp.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Well, so much for a Buy It Now price... looks like somebody decided to take a chance and bid it up to the Reserve already. I guess this way we'll all know what the car is truly worth.

EDIT:

Looks like the high bidder was deleted, so now the Reserve is back up - as well as the Buy It Now... Hmmm....

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
seller cancelled the bid I guess he has been burn buy the bidder before and couldn't get a hold of him. So reserve is known $3,500. sweet deal at reserve but only 400 less than buy it now. So now if bidders wait to end of auction it possible a bidding war can happen and selling price will go beyond the 3,900. It also possible no one will bid and someone can take it for 3500 at last second. tick tick tick tick tick ........

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
$2400 with 35 minutes left...?

Is nobody watching this or is this just the sweetest deal ever?? I've seen a couple on ebay here lately that weren't near as nice as this one and brought even more than the Buy It Now price for this one.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts