1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2003 SLK 320
684 Posts
16falcon - 2/21/2005 1:49 PM

Reading this forum [:D].
Ditto.

I go skiing everywhere, whenever I can. I guess that's more of a sport than a hobby though...I like learning about cars. I love sound systems and home theater stuff. I also love making a DVD collection for free[:D]

·
Registered
95 NSX / 98 SLK
382 Posts
I used to build aquariums that fit into old computers, monitors, and sometimes furniture. Pictures of some of my work can be seen here:

http://www.techquarium.com/aquaria/index.html

I've slowed way down though. Last year the only tank I built was this one (and it was a rebuild of an older version):

http://techquarium.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core:ShowItem&g2_itemId=890

In 2001 I got interested in painting people with the intent to do some costuming at Fantasy Fest in Key West (a Mardi Gras like party where paint is a common costume).

This has got to be the greatest hobby of all time. Pictures of my (and others) work can be seen here (NOTE this is an adult site with naked and painted people, most of whom are not supermodels but instead ordinary people having a good time). Mods, if my posting this link is over the line please feel free to edit it or ask me to do so.

http://www.oldweakandpathetic.com/

·
Registered
SLK 55
44 Posts
I play video games, mostly old school Nintendo (NES). I play fairly seriously and hold a few world records. I grew up with the NES so it holds a special place in my heart. :)

·
Registered
SLK 55 AMG
3,560 Posts
I play airsoft and video games (both PC and console).

I like Japanimation and catwomen (especiall the anime kind).

I used to work for a few game companies, but don't really have time for that anymore.

I fiddle around with computers, keep a web page (which I'll update once we get SQL running back on our Linux server... time permitting once again) and surf a ton of forums.

I love to read about cars and always seem to learn something new. I even like riceing (coz sometimes it's funny to see all the things people come up with).

Just a few things about me [;)]

·
Registered
'98 SLK230, 2007 Black E63 AMG
189 Posts
I like to play golf when time permits.

Also play a little xbox live (don't really play single player much, online is just much more fun) but the amount of time I have to do this is dwindling away to nothing.

Love to read about and talk about cars.

Spend way too much time surfing forums and the internet.

I am also obsessed with technology and gadgets.

PT

·
Registered
SLK32, ML430
6,349 Posts
I Scuba dive when I can.

Spend way too much time surfing the net and working/playing on computers.

Messing with cars.

Home Improvement Projects.

·
Registered
SLK in brilli silver
854 Posts
Depends on the season but my top hobbies are saltwater reefkeeping and oil painting. You guys would probably laugh at my walls, they are full of half finished paintings. I guess its kinda funny, I finish one and by the time its done curing a friend is meekly asking if I wouldn't mind them having it. Surfing and mountain biking too but yeah I guess thats more of a sporting thing. At times I play video games but try to force to go to the gym instead.

·
Registered
'01 SLK230,'93 190E 2.3, 1971 LS5 Corvette Convertible
2,225 Posts
Golf, Fishing, Gardening, Tinkering around in the garage, Cars, Playing drums, Guitar, and Boogie Woogie Piano. Traveling...Cruises, Fam Trips, and going wherever the wife wants to go.

Retired at 51 and lovin' it.

Dave

·
Registered
1998 SLK 230
353 Posts
newest hobby: Astronomy

As for Old hobies: Football and Soccer ( or Football as you Euros call it), picking up on women, fixing the Benz, and fourwheeling

·
Registered
2005 CLK200 Komp, 2007 R350
680 Posts
Well when Gran Turismo 4 finally comes out i'll spend a lot of time playing that. I haven't really played video games for a while though.
I just like driving, if i'm bored i go out for a drive.
Used to build model cars, but don't have the time anymore.

·
Registered
2003 SLK 320
684 Posts
Mr_Ferrari - 2/21/2005 10:35 PM

Well when Gran Turismo 4 finally comes out i'll spend a lot of time playing that. I haven't really played video games for a while though.
comes out tomorrow here in the US!!! Don't have a PS2, but all my friends are getting excited hehe. I forgot to mention...i play piano, a little bit competitively, and the only games I play are Halo2, mario kart, super smash brothers, and counterstrike source. I prefer to master a few games and be the best. Deathy we should play some time over spring break haha I'll whoop you.

·
Registered
1999 SLK 230- RED
461 Posts
Shooting/motorcycling/working on cars/play video games some. Do some welding. Gunsmithing. Have grown and decorated gourds....carved/painted.

Regards

·
Registered
1998 SLK230
178 Posts
Golf, basketball (as long as my knees hold up), I go to alot of concerts, cooking, gardening....

·
Registered
2005 CLK200 Komp, 2007 R350
680 Posts
DA_SURG - 2/21/2005 3:41 PM

Mr_Ferrari - 2/21/2005 10:35 PM

comes out tomorrow here in the US!!! Don't have a PS2, but all my friends are getting excited hehe.
My mum said she saw a poster saying it was out on the 10th march over here. She put it on order as a b'day present for me last year.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts